nice start with Fulham as that means i know it at least works great in SPFL, EFL and Seria A, iv kept my milan game going... not gonna post pics as it just looks like im cheating now as results are redic :LOL:

ahahaha i know what you mean!

i just secured promotion after 36 games, no losses and only 15 goals conceeded

1642095849627.png

jeez thats even better than iv had first season.

In transfer window do whatever you can to get Lucca, will prob cost between 2-6 million so very cheap for what will end up being a legend within 2 seasons. hes nonsense for me in this

nice start with Fulham as that means i know it at least works great in SPFL, EFL and Seria A, iv kept my milan game going... not gonna post pics as it just looks like im cheating now as results are redic :LOL:
u still using the 1st tactic as that Fulham one looks different

yeah i still use first one, it looks like fulham one has been tweaked to suit his midfielders

i'm using an HB and two BBM's with Take more risks - really recomend the HB

In transfer window do whatever you can to get Lucca, will prob cost between 2-6 million so very cheap for what will end up being a legend within 2 seasons. hes nonsense for me in this

already bought him for next season but he failed his work permit

Season just finished. Last 5-10 games goals wasn't to great.

Attachments

• received_214318557580282.jpeg
    received_214318557580282.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 301
Season just finished. Last 5-10 games goals wasn't to great.

81 goals from Lucca :eek::LOL:

Apart from a random regen i had about 10 years ago inFM who scored like3 a game, Lucca in this tactic is by far the most prolific i have ever had.

Great tactic so far playing with pisa for lucca so far tactics seems unreal

Great tactic so far playing with pisa for lucca so far tactics seems unreal

An body stil using this I am and still working only thing I've done is change poacher to target forward

Yeah It still works for me... has there been an engine update?

FWIW I changed to how Veez said he was playing with 2 BBM and i think that made it even better for me since the Attacking Play maker was sporadically a low 6

Yeah It still works for me... has there been an engine update?

FWIW I changed to how Veez said he was playing with 2 BBM and i think that made it even better for me since the Attacking Play maker was sporadically a low 6

22.2 Game Version
22.3 ME

You can found it: Preferences > Game Status

i just made them both based on what players i have available. I have 2 versions 1 where they are both box to box and the other where its a DLP instead of AP. FWIW i think you can change about the midfield to suit your players as i have seen much change in the results - only a change in average ratings if you play them in their strongest roles

If you are using it,its still absolutely critical imho that the poacher is big and strong. He doesnt even need to be the best player but needs height, strenght and heading.

I have a game using Milan Djuric in first season and this is his numbers:

1643118450105.png

Its an extremly good tactic, i just wish the other 2 strikers would chip in a few more, but i suppose changing their roles ruins how good it is defensively

and yeah any good target forward as poacher is crazy good!

Great tactic. I have been using the tactic in my Man City save but I need an advice for away games against top teams. I always concede in away games and find it very difficult to win against top teams

Its an extremly good tactic, i just wish the other 2 strikers would chip in a few more, but i suppose changing their roles ruins how good it is defensively

and yeah any good target forward as poacher is crazy good!

In one of my games i found that i could get them to score 20+ each a season as well as the poacher still scoring and that was when thpse players were also big and strong as they tend to win a lot of headers at the back post. So maybe try some other players that are 6'3 and above.

I actually just think in this years FM that tall strong strikers are slightly over powered