Do you believe in the after life?

Out of body experience? heard of it a little bit

No not really, might google it to see what it's all about.

What kind of information do you have on it? and what do you think of it, Ola Madrid?

Nope. I firmly believe that once you leave the mortal coil, that is that. But I'm not going to take the mick out people who believe in it. The benefit of that is once your time approaches, it makes you less fearful of passing on.

I doubt it. I have yet to see solid evidence for souls, thus I am of the inclination it is very unlikely. Much like the edge of the universe consisting solely of cheddar.

No, there is no logical reason to, only reason I think people do human nature to refuse to accept that this life is all we have.
So cherish this life now, there are no second chances or extended afterlife, reincarnation etc

No not really, might google it to see what it's all about.

What kind of information do you have on it? and what do you think of it, Ola Madrid?

Just heard it was some sort of out of body experience thats about it

I doubt it. I have yet to see solid evidence for souls, thus I am of the inclination it is very unlikely. Much like the edge of the universe consisting solely of cheddar.

This coming from a guy who created a thread about believing in Santa...

This coming from a guy who created a thread about believing in Santa...

Read the last few pages of the "Do you believe in God?" thread. ^.^

I think it's unlikely, but I like surprises, and if I die and it's a party, I'll be pleasantly surprised ;)

I'd like to believe in it.
Specially when someone's life was stolen away by an act of another human being or nature. Would be nice for them to be able to walk around in the Afterlife leaving little messages for loved one's to give them comfort in a sad time.

But then again, with so many people who have died since Humans evolved, must be crowded.

I believe in it yes, im a muslim. If u wanna know more about it, put more attention to the koran, just search on google (and the koran and bijbel are almost the same, but in bijbel there are changed sum things). The problem is, on tv etc, they give a wrong image of the islam, saying its bad, agressive and all that stuff. But when u search yur own about the islam and koran u will see and will be pleased. Im dont know a lot, but i know about the profet mohamed, like jesus he was a profet too, dey had to message thing to the people in the world. but some happend and people starting believe jesus is god. but yeah i might stop better, because i might write mistakes here lol. just dont be selfish and search on google. Those terrorist and all that stuff are wrong whut they doing, but people thinking immediatly that dey are muslims, so islam is bad. Not true.

Well Don't think anyone can possibly be certain. I know some people have had it drilled into them since birth that theres a god and after life and so forth, but personally for me , my parents didn't teach me anything about God or Afterlife so I've made my own choice.

I personally think there is, Well I hope. I agree it will make me less fearful when the time comes but as a sufferer of Health anxiety (http://www.anxietyuk.org.uk/about-anxiety/anxiety-disorders/health-anxiety/) I'd like to believe there is an after life. I've seen some pretty intresting documentrys about people remembering 'past lifes' mostly in the age range of 4-5 ish, so I dont see how they could make it up. Eespecially in the documentry when what he says is true.. But also Outer body experiences, people who have died on the operating table and have experienced 'leaving' the body. So all that is enough to make me believe there is an after life.

I don't believe in an afterlife. As others have said there is no proof of a soul etc.

I believe in it yes, im a muslim.

Fixed your post for you. The rest was unnecessary babble. You're welcome.

I believe in it yes, im a muslim. If u wanna know more about it, put more attention to the koran, just search on google (and the koran and bijbel are almost the same, but in bijbel there are changed sum things). The problem is, on tv etc, they give a wrong image of the islam, saying its bad, agressive and all that stuff. But when u search yur own about the islam and koran u will see and will be pleased. Im dont know a lot, but i know about the profet mohamed, like jesus he was a profet too, dey had to message thing to the people in the world. but some happend and people starting believe jesus is god. but yeah i might stop better, because i might write mistakes here lol. just dont be selfish and search on google. Those terrorist and all that stuff are wrong whut they doing, but people thinking immediatly that dey are muslims, so islam is bad. Not true.

Are you by any chance Dutch? Bijbel is the Dutch word, in English it is bible.

I try love to believe in an afterlife, and in Heaven (as in Paradise). God's weed must be the shiznit.

Thats the clue, thers no true proof to see it. God gave a lot of signs and if u dont see it, its hard to believe. I mean people only believe something when thers proof, thats sounds ok, but its way to easy. And money made people blind. But yeah, like i said, wanna know about it, dont be selfish and spend some hours in it, to search on google all about it. Islam is the important, jesus also and he was a profet of allah (swt), but yeah there will be people who dont believe this and have ther own religion. So, its my word against them.

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

**** this is hard to explain, its a hard discussion. Because people who dont know anything about the islam thinks an other way or has a wrong sight of the islam.

Thats the clue, thers no true proof to see it. God gave a lot of signs and if u dont see it, its hard to believe. I mean people only believe something when thers proof, thats sounds ok, but its way to easy. And money made people blind. But yeah, like i said, wanna know about it, dont be selfish and spend some hours in it, to search on google all about it. Islam is the important, jesus also and he was a profet of allah (swt), but yeah there will be people who dont believe this and have ther own religion. So, its my word against them.

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

**** this is hard to explain, its a hard discussion. Because people who dont know anything about the islam thinks an other way or has a wrong sight of the islam.

Mate I see where you are coming from, but this is not really about Islam or the World's view on it :)

Well if there is one, you'd catch me watchin free football at Goodison lol

yeah im from dutchland, hehe lol. Holland alkmaar exactly. :)