Do you believe in the after life?

That's why my FM saves get corrupted! :O

**** you, computer. **** you :p

On topic, no. No I don't. It was invented, as said, to keep people in line.

How do you know it was invented to keep people in line? Ancient civilisations must have believed in some sort of afterlife, take the Egyptians for example or the Mayans.

I don't believe in it but I think the fact that it was made up to keep people in line is a meatball and baloney sandwich.

I believe than when you go you go, there is no purpose for you left on this earth and that is final. So i say live every day to its fullest and ******* enjoy yourselves!!!!!!

When I was Super Moderator at a forum, I had to keep this in check everyday, it became a flamewar, in the end resulting in a few warnings and closure of the thread.

Anyway, I believe in god, not sure if we be here afterwards, though..

How do you know it was invented to keep people in line? Ancient civilisations must have believed in some sort of afterlife, take the Egyptians for example or the Mayans.

I don't believe in it but I think the fact that it was made up to keep people in line is a meatball and baloney sandwich.

Why? Look at the money and power that the church has had throughout history. Religion is highly illogical yet is highly popular because it gives some people faith in something afterwards. Religion just exploits the fact that people want something to believe in afterwards, and gets them to do as they command in return for giving them that belief.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."