Do you follow the NFL?

Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the win!

Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the win!

LOL! I think the Redskins are even better than the Buccs :p

Of course you could do worse than the best team ;)

I really hope we don't let him go. He is massively underrated in our defence.

He would be a huge signing for us! Its someone like him we need, he would really help the development of Earl Thomas.

I've always supported the Patriots cos my uncle has lived in Boston the past 30 years, ive been to a couple of games too, my second team is the Green Bay Packers, its great they won the superbowl, ive liked them since i was a kid when i got given a packers jersey :D

Who do you think will win this season?

Last edited:
Going by the people we have picked up so far in the season, it's hard to look past my Eagles :)

Out of faith, I have to go with Patriots, i don't care if it's illogical! :p

Being a Fins fan (Miami) expecting a long season lol. Which is why I miss this guy soooo much

[video=youtube;DM7i36GHtv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM7i36GHtv8&feature=related[/video]

Greatest QB to never win a Super Bowl ring. Hoping to at least make the playoffs this season-but not holding my breath.

Seeing that Week 1 is now history, in case anyone didn't catch the ball games on TV or scores here they are for your pleasure:

Saints 34 Packers 42
Steelers 7 Ravens 35
Bengals 27 Cleveland 17
Colts 7 Texans 34 :)O)
Bills 41 Chiefs 7
Lions 27 Buccaneers 20
Eagles 31 Rams 13
Falcons 12 Bears 30
Titans 14 Jaguars 16
Giants 14 Redskins 28
Seahawks 17 49ers 33
Vikings 14 Chargers 24
Panthers 21 Cardinals 28
Cowboys 24 Jets 27
Patriots 38 Dolphins 24 :)@)
Raiders 23 Broncos 20

yea, read Brady threw 517 yards and 4 TD's :) one epic game if you ask me :) Don't like Miami!

yea, read Brady threw 517 yards and 4 TD's :) one epic game if you ask me :) Don't like Miami!

I hate the Pats because I'm sick of watching my team gettin pwned off Brady lol. Be glad when he leaves the Pats! But don't hate them as much as the Jets. I truly hate them. Still remember them costing us a playoff berth years back. I don't hold grudges that much, but it still rankles with me lol. Proper rivalry

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Not too happy about the new kickoff rule moving it up to the 35 yard line though. It may stop injuries, but at the same time, there's normally a lot of excitement with the KO returns. Oh well.

Seeing that Week 1 is now history, in case anyone didn't catch the ball games on TV or scores here they are for your pleasure:

Saints 34 Packers 42
Steelers 7 Ravens 35
Bengals 27 Cleveland 17
Colts 7 Texans 34 :)O)
Bills 41 Chiefs 7
Lions 27 Buccaneers 20
Eagles 31 Rams 13
Falcons 12 Bears 30
Titans 14 Jaguars 16
Giants 14 Redskins 28
Seahawks 17 49ers 33
Vikings 14 Chargers 24
Panthers 21 Cardinals 28
Cowboys 24 Jets 27
Patriots 38 Dolphins 24 :)@)
Raiders 23 Broncos 20

**** YES !!!

heeheehee NFL always reminds me of this:
"Soon it was commonplace for entire teams to change cities in search of greater profits.
The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles where there are no lakes.
The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil.
The Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music.
The Raiders moved from Oakland to LA, then back to Oakland. No-one in LA seemed to notice."

I live in SA and we have never had any form of NFL here in our country, not at school, university, fun! nothing which is such a shame as we could really make one **** of a team (I mean look at our national Rugby side)

I would have been a great TE :) and would loved to have played, still wonder why we do not offer it, it is even less dangerous than rugby and even mens hockey (field)

I love the Pats, 1st team I started playing NFL with many years ago :) my favourite player is definately Chris Johnson and Kenny Britt :)

I live in SA and we have never had any form of NFL here in our country, not at school, university, fun! nothing which is such a shame as we could really make one **** of a team (I mean look at our national Rugby side)

I would have been a great TE :) and would loved to have played, still wonder why we do not offer it, it is even less dangerous than rugby and even mens hockey (field)

I love the Pats, 1st team I started playing NFL with many years ago :) my favourite player is definately Chris Johnson and Kenny Britt :)

Looking at some of the SA rugby players they definatley have the strength/build for the NFL lol. Either at Linebacker, TE, maybe the defensive line too. Just their sheer size and strength would be enough.

When it comes to field hockey, I can safely say from experience, that playing against females is the most dangerous sport i've ever been involved in lol

I saw some of the NE game. At the start of every season I always syke myself up for really getting into it but by the 10th round of games I drift away from it :(.

This year im backing, like always, San Diego :D

I wish I could but the live games kick off on ESPN here in SA at like 3am.. so its not much of a spectator sport here as well as all the adverts during the quarters/breaks....

When it comes to field hockey, I can safely say from experience, that playing against females is the most dangerous sport i've ever been involved in lol
Doin' it wrong.

just to give people a heads-up. In case you don't know (and I didn't until today) Sky sports is free, so you don't have to wait til the early hours to get your NFL fix. Coverage starts on SS4 at 17:30 with first game being Giants v Eagles. Should be a corker

Last edited:
Hoping Cam Newton can get his first win, hes been looking brilliant so far.

Yes. But it's mainly due to the videogame series by EA, if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have much of an interest. Always really liked the New York Giants.

Besides, Osi Umenyiora was born near me. :wub: