Do you follow the NFL?

Yes. But it's mainly due to the videogame series by EA, if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have much of an interest. Always really liked the New York Giants.

Besides, Osi Umenyiora was born near me. :wub:

Got hooked on it (and baseball) watching it on Channel 4 and listening to it on US armed forces radio in Scotland. Loved it. Had some brilliant games with Elway, Marino, Montana etc. Best days for me

Anybody got a stream for the patriots game?

Been unable to find any streams for any of the ball games unfortunately

Enjoying the Giants v Eagles game. Eagles giving a prime example of how not to tackle lol. Down 14 zip

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

wow. Wild game goin on between the Pats and Bills. 31-31 2 min warning

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

More heartbreak for the Fins :mad: fml

Surprised I haven't posted in this thread before. Up the Chargers! Looks like the Packers will go unbeaten all regular season given their remaining opposition, perhaps Detroit can stop them?

i back them to go unbeaten and then be stopped in the Superbowl byyyyyyyyy a Matt Leinart led Houston

Would rather the Pack doesn't go unbeaten-would prefer it if the Fins keep that record (H)

But I'm tipping the Cheesehead fans to be celebrating winning the Vince Lombardi trophy. How I'd love to see a QB like Rodgers playing for the Fins. Can always dream

Ofcourse I follow it....but im American, so thats a given.

My hometown team is the Oakland Raiders. In 1st place as of right now.

Got the Falcons - Titans game on telly here, but ******* it's boring :) Titans not posing any threat to Atlanta who are slowly walking over them...

You're probably right about the packers going the regular season unbeaten, with only the Bears posing a small threat in the remaining schedule... I don't think Detroit can stop the Packers, they haven't looked too good lately... Although they put up a lot of points of Carolina tonight, but then again, it was against Carolina :D

Whatever happened to the Panthers? When they first exploded onto the scene they were fantastic for a franchise team. Then started to decline

poor poor draft picks setting their franchise back big time, signings so ***** as Jimmy Clausen have left a huge financial gap which has allowed them no time to manouvre in the FA pool and left an utter wank secondary, if that money was not spent on such *****, someone like DCR could have come to project Newton instead of Dream team Vick

Whatever happened to the Panthers? When they first exploded onto the scene they were fantastic for a franchise team. Then started to decline

They went to the Superbowl in '03. Theyve had 1 good year since then. I believe in '08 they won like 12 games.

poor poor draft picks setting their franchise back big time, signings so ***** as Jimmy Clausen have left a huge financial gap which has allowed them no time to manouvre in the FA pool and left an utter wank secondary, if that money was not spent on such *****, someone like DCR could have come to project Newton instead of Dream team Vick

How did Clausen leave a financial gap? He was a 2nd round pick. That means is contract is not bad at all.

As a matter of fact, Clausen signed a 4 year/$4m contract. $1m a year for a QB is a steal if you ask me. Plenty of backup QBs make much more than that.

$1 million? That's a cheaper salary than some of the players in the Premiership. That's an absolute bargain

I think the league minimum is like $700,000. So yeah, a steal.