Do you follow the NFL?

on and off. like the steelers :)

more of an Nba fan though.

To be honest, I fear more the Saints than the Packs.

Assuming both the saints and the giants win their wild-card round match-ups, the next round will be:

Packers - Giants
49ers - Saints

So you'll have to deal with the Pack first :)

But my money on the NFC team taking the Vince Lombardi again.

100% agree with you there, though i'll be rooting for the patriots :)

Assuming both the saints and the giants win their wild-card round match-ups, the next round will be:

Packers - Giants
49ers - Saints

100% agree with you there, though i'll be rooting for the patriots :)

So dealing with the Packs first must be a good deal (I am telling that I fear more the saints due to Drew Brees recent form and mostly 'cause I am still chocked by the score of the Giants @ Saints during the regular season). Tho A-Rod has been on fire since last play-offs.

Anything but a NFC final between Packs vs Saints would be quite a surprise.

The problem with the Patriots is that their defense is pretty ****.

On Steelers, I think maybe the Ravens can handle them.

Anyways, waiting to see it all!

Packers - Giants
49ers - Saints

Still NY have to handle the Falcons first, can't skip this 'little detail' :p

Anyone watched Drew Brees performance today?
OMG, the man is a beast.
I don't remember he playing at this lavel last season. Also, with the defence getting turn overs, they are starting to look more like the team who won the SB XLIV.
Surely the 49ers defensive coach will have a hard week working on how to stop the Saints attack.

Also I'm really anxious to see how the Giants will play the PO's. Don't know if I'm confident or not :\
I'd really like to see they playing like they did last week against Dallas, but they've been having so many ups and downs that I don't really know what to expect.

Last edited:
What a Game the Giants had today.
The defense was just on fire. Eli Manning was awesome.
Now it's the Packs next week.

Even though Green Bay is fantastic and totally expected to win not only this game but also the NFC conference, there are some things that the Giants could take advantage from.

[video=youtube;V2ZITfPhnwE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ZITfPhnwE&list=FLSiJ22qlSqk9MAkCvoAgj4A&feature=plcp&context=C3dff6faFDOEgsToPDskKTgqZeFwfHfi239s6wZlrE[/video]

Forget football players, this is an athlete.

I started following the Green Bay Packers about two years ago.

I must be a lucky mascot or something because as everyone knows they won the superbowl last year and went 15-1 in this.

I started following the Green Bay Packers about two years ago.

I must be a lucky mascot or something because as everyone knows they won the superbowl last year and went 15-1 in this.

Any chance of you becoming Evertons mascot? :D

I have went to wembley for the last 3 years to see the games. I completely love the sport I just can't seem to get into collage games to me just not enough defense to me. 49ners fan since they came to wembley 2 years ago just became a fan.

I have went to wembley for the last 3 years to see the games. I completely love the sport I just can't seem to get into collage games to me just not enough defense to me. 49ners fan since they came to wembley 2 years ago just became a fan.

As a 49ers fan, you must be pretty happy.
What a game yesterday vs Saints. I think it was the most breathtaking NFL game I've ever watched.
And what a fantastic defensive performance by the Niners.

Yes, Like the Cincinnati Bengals. I know they have mostly been horrible, but we did make the playoffs. Then again I was born in Cincinnati. Crazy an American who likes footy and on this board.

I'm sure some one posted it yesterday - But my pats made short work of Tebow and Jesus.

^Yeah, he had a nice run though :)

I love the playoffs this year, two great match-ups in the conference finals next sunday! :D

My first year watching NFL, a Chargers fan.

Throughly enjoying the play-offs even though they aren't involved, rooting for the niners now!