Do you follow the NFL?

Watching the Giants v Cowboys matchup and I tell you. How the **** is a DB meant to matchup against Giants WR Cruz one-on-one? It's impossible cause the guys just so agile-a DB just can't tell which way he's going to go. don't even think double coverage would work either. Very nippy wideout indeed

And the New York Giants goes to the NFL play-offs.

:) :) :)

That Eli long pass to Cruz in the 4th quarter was awesomeeeeee!
He was totally under pressure, reminded me the SB pass when he escaped from being sacked.

Cruz is fantastic.

Raheem Morris was finally sacked today!

The future looks brighter for the Bucs now.

Just hoping the Cowboys don't approach Rob Ryan as head coach. Guy annoys me. When he screws up he blames the players rather than himself. Though last night he had cause too with some of the performances. But in general-he's clearly not suitable head coach material

Can't wait for the Fiesta Bowl tonight.
Wanna see the Andrew Luck guy.

Just hoping the Cowboys don't approach Rob Ryan as head coach. Guy annoys me. When he screws up he blames the players rather than himself. Though last night he had cause too with some of the performances. But in general-he's clearly not suitable head coach material

Raheem Morris is up for grabs :p

Did they sack Jason Garrett? Before last nights game i heard that they weren't considering replacing him, regardless of the result of the last game

Did they sack Jason Garrett? Before last nights game i heard that they weren't considering replacing him, regardless of the result of the last game

Hope not though I've not heard anything yet tbh. Just rumours

Hope not though I've not heard anything yet tbh. Just rumours

They said they'll be sticking with Garrett for next season. Btw anyone know where I could live stream the fiesta bowl tonight?

They said they'll be sticking with Garrett for next season. Btw anyone know where I could live stream the fiesta bowl tonight?

Don't know about streams.
But I think you may find some at veetle or sopcast.

Watching all these College Football Bowls makes me wonder how hard it must be for the NFL teams to find a good defensive player to draft. It seems like there's no defense at all on the field. LOL

Play-offs starting tomorrow.
I'm really anxious!

Just hoping the Giants can repeat 2007 :)

My money's on a Steelers - Packers Super Bowl with the Pack to take the Vince Lombardi trophy

My money's on a Steelers - Packers Super Bowl with the Pack to take the Vince Lombardi trophy

Steelers also have my money to win the AFC again.
In NFC the more I want the Giants to win (as a fan, of course) I'm not really sure on the packers due to Drew Brees lately form (he's totally on fire) so I think we'll have a NFC final between Packers and Saints.

They have been playing really well lately.. But i think they'll crash out to the Packers in the divisional round

To be honest, I fear more the Saints than the Packs.

But my money on the NFC team taking the Vince Lombardi again.