hmm yes i think u can but it has to be based in some country plus it takes some massive editing so if ur not good with the Editor i suggest you dont go near these things as they just screw up your game

Hmm, well I'd have it based in Australia so that's no problem, can someone point me in the right direction, i'm pretty keen to try this even if I haven't played around with the editor before.

I am editing Latvia and wanted to make a database, but I am planing to make Latvia as one of the top nations, so I wanted to add to all Latvian players +50 to both CA and PA. Is there any other (faster) ways to do that or just data editor -> player -> player data ?

This sounds good. How would I do this?

you would have to go to compettions then search for the champions league.

then you would need to find the nation option and set that as a nation you would play it with, e.g. england.

then go to nation rules and add nation rules of your selected country.

select cups, add, other cup, champions league.

then go through the wizard but only select 4 teams from the top division.

then on the first page of the champions league (which you will find listed under cups on nation rules) you need to select the (top) leagues from the nations you want to include in it and then seed teams by divisional reputation so that the better teams enter later on.

to keep it realistic you would need it to be a group stage comp with 4 qualifying rounds.

Hmm, well I'd have it based in Australia so that's no problem, can someone point me in the right direction, i'm pretty keen to try this even if I haven't played around with the editor before.

I could do it for you mate if you give me some info on how you want the league set-up and if you want any cups etc.

I could do it for you mate if you give me some info on how you want the league set-up and if you want any cups etc.

Oh awesome, well I suppose I just want it pretty similar to the Hyundai A-League, potentially with a higher salary cap, and as for cups and stuff I've really got no idea, i'd be winging it myself so I'll just leave it to your expertise and taste since you've probably got alot more experience than I do.

alright mate let me confirm that u will only be playing with friends hence u do not want anyh promotion or relegation places....am i rite

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

were can i down load the editor i only have FMRTE and would like to try doing my own data base ect

Program Files>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Tools>Editor

No, I don't need now. When i need i call you. Thanks for you offering help.

Correct, only a friendly sort of match between mates where we can draft whole teams and staff.

alright mate a bit busy with school at the moment but will sort this out in a couple of weeks

Hi, after creating an editor data file I noticed that there is an empty "description" field on view when loading it into the game (see screenshot below). How can I populate this field with... a description?!

View attachment 83303

go into the editor and load up that database then go to the left hand side where you have your nation rules and there should be an option named file just above it (not the dropdown menu) and then you need to select that and then details where it shows you if your custom nation rules are valid. then there should be a box called description come up and one called author (in the top centre) where you put this information.

I've been trying to use the editor for a couple of times now. When I'm done editing, I don't know what to do.. :S I've tried various things, but the changes never get implemented to the game. How do i get it into the game?

you need to make sure you save the changes to your database and then you need to make sure you load your custom database changes when you start a new game.

Hey guy im a complete amateur at this and dnt even know how to open the editor dont know were it is? help plz thanks

tht didnt help i can remember going on it before and i do everything on tht link but after i click on football manager 2010 the tools bit isnt there

maybe the tools folder is hidden for smoe reason. i don't know how to unhide it if it's the case but i've seen others mention it on here.

Hey can anybody help I am trying to mix the Irish and Northern Irish leagues but can't figure out how without messing up the leagues

That's probably quite realistic, if you mix those two league people would be shooting each other in the stands. Go for it, sounds fun!