Is it possible to add journalists names to media sources?

sorry mate i'm not sure if it's possible

Hey can anybody help I am trying to mix the Irish and Northern Irish leagues but can't figure out how without messing up the leagues

i think you would have to create it and then set all of the teams under teams (other division) instead of teams for them to stay in their original divisions as well as the divisions you are creating.

Ok i found it now is anyone willing to make a new club for me? :) coz i just tryed n fail badly lol

tht didnt help i can remember going on it before and i do everything on tht link but after i click on football manager 2010 the tools bit isnt there

If you are using Vista or Xp

Just go to Program Files>Sports Interactice>Football Manager 2010>Tools>Editor

The editor will have a logo of a football beside it

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

I've been trying to use the editor for a couple of times now. When I'm done editing, I don't know what to do.. :S I've tried various things, but the changes never get implemented to the game. How do i get it into the game?

Ok after your done Editing save your changes,then when you have to start a new game for your changes to get implemented,so you start a new game and then a pop-up box will show,just tick a small box you will see on that called change,after that you can pretty much figure it out for yourself

On the other hand,if you do not want to start a new game for your changes to get implemented use FMRTE,its a third-party application which allows you to implemet changes into your save game

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Ok i found it now is anyone willing to make a new club for me? :) coz i just tryed n fail badly lol

I would have done it for you mate.....but Im snowed under other assignments and revision right now,im sure there are plenty of other people willing to do it,maybe you can create a Thread and ask?

Hey guys, I need some help with kits for my created team. I'm not sure how to take a created kit and apply it to my team. I have a mac (if that changes anything). Thanks a lot ahead of time!

Hey guys, I need some help with kits for my created team. I'm not sure how to take a created kit and apply it to my team. I have a mac (if that changes anything). Thanks a lot ahead of time!

Mate,I'd try to stay out of this kits and graphics business as it is really time-consuming and confusing,plus there is a really high chance of ******** up your game,if you are still insistent,there are a couple of Threads around which will be able to help you,not too sure which one as I have never gone into these stuff myself...........

Disciplinary Rules

Hi, I created my own nation rules but forgot to change the disciplinary rules so my players are getting bans for every second yellow card as opposed to five in the premiership.
Is there any way of editing these without starting a new game ?
Maybe LNC, EDT or DDT files ?

Is there any way making national teams that arent available, available? if so how do I do it? I made a database for Saudi Arabia but it wont let me manager the national team. :/
thanks in advance :)

Is there any way making national teams that arent available, available? if so how do I do it? I made a database for Saudi Arabia but it wont let me manager the national team. :/
thanks in advance :)

hmm.....try taking this to KingEric,he will definetly be able to help you out

Editor

I deleted all competitions and made some leagues in Fiji when and I didn't find any problems to do the leagues But I don't know how to create cups. How to Create cup competitions? Thanks in advance

I deleted all competitions and made some leagues in Fiji when and I didn't find any problems to do the leagues But I don't know how to create cups. How to Create cup competitions? Thanks in advance

It should be easy to find in your editor......select a country such as Fiji,and then you should see 'Creat Cup Competitions' there.....

do you know how to change a team ID? i created a team but their ID in game is constantly changing when i start a new game so i can't use my created kits for the team =(

The Team ID is a problem face by many people including me,umm most of the regular FM-Basers log-on later so wait for em to come on and then ask them,thats what I plan to do anyways:)

What stats should I set to 20 if I want to make a legendary striker? I know to set PA/CA to 200, but even after that, if I set every single stat of the player to 20, most of it decreases to 14 once the game starts.

Also, my ultimate striker with 200 reputation for home/current/world and 200 CA/PA, age 22, isn't being started by the national team manager. I'd manage the national team, but I'm currently managing a league team and don't want to stop that. How do I make it so that the current manager actually starts the ultimate striker? He is chosen for the national squad... he just isn't started for the friendlies.

What stats should I set to 20 if I want to make a legendary striker? I know to set PA/CA to 200, but even after that, if I set every single stat of the player to 20, most of it decreases to 14 once the game starts.

Also, my ultimate striker with 200 reputation for home/current/world and 200 CA/PA, age 22, isn't being started by the national team manager. I'd manage the national team, but I'm currently managing a league team and don't want to stop that. How do I make it so that the current manager actually starts the ultimate striker? He is chosen for the national squad... he just isn't started for the friendlies.

For your first Question,the player will eventually develop his stats over upcoming seasons,if you want his stats to be 20 right away,use FMRTE and edit your game

For your second question,I am not 2 sure myself,but again maybe you could use FMRTE and make your striker one of the national team's managers favourite personell,that should do the trick

Oh by the way, you can manage a league side and a national team, at the same time.

Oh by the way, you can manage a league side and a national team, at the same time.

Read properly........he has already started a game so unless he creates a new manager,the only way he will get the national team job is by being offered it

:p

How can I edit how many places in the league lead to european qualification and the level of qualification that is (what round)?

Is is as simple as editing more into the registered teams section leading to more places for that nation permantly??

you need to edit the uefa coeffients (sp) for the nation the league is based in

how do you change how good a nation is? i want to change them now that the world cup is (pretty much) over! Thanks!

Big Dave;)