Here is an example of how one of the lines of code will look with completed data inserted.

<record from="PUT THE NAME OF NORMAL LOGO HERE" to="graphics/pictures/club/PUT YOUR TEAM'S UNIQUE HERE/logo"/>

becomes...

<record from="1191_normal" to="graphics/pictures/club/1191/logo"/>

In the above example I saved my image as 1191_normal.png (you'll notice the file extension is not required in the code) and, in the editor, Grampus Eight's Unique ID is 1191.

it just seems to change from the fc united badge to a blank one

it just seems to change from the fc united badge to a blank one

PM me your edited images and the code you've written and I'll have a look. If there's a problem, I'll be able to highlight it easier that way.

if you are struggling try downloading the Graphics Guru - its a config writer to use with all the badges/logos/kits you want to put in your game

basically, its Carine on your desktop :p

if you are struggling try downloading the Graphics Guru - its a config writer to use with all the badges/logos/kits you want to put in your game

basically, its Carine on your desktop :p

i downloaded it but it said im missing MSVCR71.dll on my computer???

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

PM me your edited images and the code you've written and I'll have a look. If there's a problem, I'll be able to highlight it easier that way.

done it your way but my pic is messed up
could anyone make me a quick re knights badge

hmm, dunno what that is - think you might be better off sticking with Carine, he will find out what ya doing wrong no worries :)

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Google and download from Microsoft

I'm going to get this working for you now. If you want to use a different set of images later on it'll be easy to change them over.

I'm going to get this working for you now. If you want to use a different set of images later on it'll be easy to change them over.

okay thanks loads :):):)

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

also why when select 500 mill finances on the editer does it turn to 88k in game?

Download the following file and unzip it to your graphics folder.

I've only added basic logo graphics so you'll need to edit where applicable -- ie, I haven't changed the transparency levels of the BG image, I've just got them working.

http://rapidshare.com/files/420132207/RedKnights.rar.html

Images below show the logo in-game.

p.s. sorry for the delay, but I've been experiencing problems trying to access fm-base today.​

yeah ive been having problems too but thaks soooo much dude (H)(H)(H)

yeah you can do it in the editor

hold on...

ok, make sure the DBC file is saved in the Editor Data file:
document>sports interactive>football manager2010>editor data

open up the editor, click file on top left and select load database
this brings up small window where you select which version of fm to load(i.e. 10.0 or 10.3 etc) select one and press ok
View attachment 106930

then click file on top left again and click load editor data
this brings up a list of DBC and XML files from the editor data file mentioned earlier - select the file you want
View attachment 106931

when the file is loaded then click settings at the top and then at the bottom of the settings menu will be 'compress editor data files'
View attachment 106932

if it has a little black bullet point next to it then everytime you save a file it will compress the file (DBC) so if you want to change it to XML just click on 'compress editor data files' so the bullet point is not there. then go to file on top left and click save file as, rename it and it will be saved as an XML file
View attachment 106933

this works both ways by the way :)

Hello,

Everytime i set Sergio Canales to Barcelona and remove the future transfer to real madrid, he still goes to real madrid. I have tried alot of things, but stil it isnt working.
Does anyone has a fix for this?

Thank you in Advance

the furture transfer to madrid must not be removed otherwise it wouldn't happen

Hello,

Everytime i set Sergio Canales to Barcelona and remove the future transfer to real madrid, he still goes to real madrid. I have tried alot of things, but stil it isnt working.

Thank you in Advance

I've had the same problem quite a lot, I thought I was just being stupid...

Hello,

Thank you in Advance

Sergio Canales' transfer to Real Madrid is edited in two differnet places. Firstly, you have to delete it from the editor and secondly, you have to remove it from the future transfer file in the edt folder (or turn this off by loading FM and goiing to preferences / extra files and unchecking the box next to the file named future_transfer_canales before starting a new game)

Actually, I've just discovered there must be a third instance of this transfer embedded somewhere. This is a proper challenge guys -- not as easy as first thought :)

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:59 PM ----------

After an hour searching I still can't find the 3rd instance of this transfer. Wherever it is, they've done good job hiding it. I'll have to give up for tonight, but I'll give it another go tomorrow and see what happens.

Trivaldo - you will need to edit your last post, unfortunately I can not lay claim to that title just yet lol

Last edited:
After fiddling with the editor a lot i just gave up and thought about getting Toni Kroos instead.
So i set the Contract of S. Canales back to Racing S instead of Barcelona. All the changes i did made were still intact.

After starting a new game this is what I get.

This is just weird, really weird. Don't ask me how i did this.

@Trivaldo I would like to claim that title:p J/K