thanks mate im a stupid **** lol

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

do u need be off football manager to edit it

Last edited:
You don't need it closed, but you can't but what you've edited into the game you're in. You've got to start a new game if that's what you mean?

no ive cliked on editor but nuffing came up

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

my screen goes black but nuffing happens then it goes back to internet

Hey ive just got round 2 creating my own team hopefully ive done it right im just not sure how to get it into a division can any1 help me?

Click a team, and then it should come up with the remove button down at the bottom right.
Then click the add button to add your team.

Go to the division you want to go in. Forgot that part out!

Last edited:
ok but ive loaded up a database to stick my team in 10.3.0 and i was goin 2 do blue square division but when i click on teams it shows no teams in that division

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

ok now whatever i have done it wont allow me to load up the enlish league for me 2 start my game any help??

ok but ive loaded up a database to stick my team in 10.3.0 and i was goin 2 do blue square division but when i click on teams it shows no teams in that division

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

ok now whatever i have done it wont allow me to load up the enlish league for me 2 start my game any help??

Post ur database on here and I will see what I can do...

is it possible to delete champions league & uefa cup from the database?

I dont recommend it at all unless u want ur game to never work again

haha fine, so how can I run a fantasy league with 16 teams from all over europe, and kick them out of the european competitions? I don't want to be playing any other games other than my fantasy league fixtures, but the champions league games keep coming up.
any idea?

Hello.

All i need to know is how do i add nation rules or delete rules for the english premier league? I have added opening and closing fixtures, but i want to change amount of subs, 25 man squad in 1st season etc etc.

Also, you mentioned earlier about an " advanced editor ". What is that and where can i get it??

hi im currently making my own team i called it red knights i changed fc united and im wondering how do i import my badge on it

hi im currently making my own team i called it red knights i changed fc united and im wondering how do i import my badge on it

You will need to write a config file to do that -- it isn't done in the editor. Have you worked with configs before?

Firstly, navigate to: YOUR DOCUMENTS / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2010

If you see a folder in there named Graphics open it, if you don't see one, create it.

In the graphics folder create another folder called Logos.

In the logos folder create another folder called MyTeam (or something that is easily recognisable to you.)

Now open Notepad and copy the following into it --

<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->
<!-- don't preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>
<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>
<!-- picture mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
files from the correct places
-->
<list id="maps">

<record from="PUT THE NAME OF BG LOGO HERE" to="graphics/pictures/club/PUT YOUR TEAM'S UNIQUE HERE/logo/background/left"/>

<record from="PUT THE NAME OF BG LOGO HERE" to="graphics/pictures/club/PUT YOUR TEAM'S UNIQUE HERE/logo/background/right"/>

<record from="PUT THE NAME OF NORMAL LOGO HERE" to="graphics/pictures/club/PUT YOUR TEAM'S UNIQUE HERE/logo"/>

<record from="PUT THE NAME OF HUGE LOGO HERE" to="graphics/pictures/club/PUT YOUR TEAM'S UNIQUE HERE/logo/huge"/>

<record from="PUT THE NAME OF SMALL LOGO HERE" to="graphics/pictures/club/PUT YOUR TEAM'S UNIQUE HERE/icon"/>

</list>
</record>

Go to Save As and save this file as config (with the file extension .xml) in the folder mentioned at the top of this post. Note: the Unique ID of your team can be found in the editor.

Now resize and edit your images to suit (look at the images attached for guidelines on sizes and what they should look like) and save them in the same place as the config file. The images must have the file extension .png

View attachment 106842
This is the BG Logo.​

View attachment 106843
This is the Normal and Huge Logo.​

View attachment 106844
This is the Small Logo.​

Restart your game and go to: preferences / display and sound -- and check the box that says Always Reload Skin on Confirm and uncheck the box that says Use Skin Cache.

Click Confirm and play as normal.

Firstly, navigate to: YOUR DOCUMENTS / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2010

If you see a folder in there named Graphics open it, if you don't see one, create it.

In the graphics folder create another folder called Logos.

In the logos folder create another folder called MyTeam (or something that is easily recognisable to you.)

Now open Notepad and copy the following into it --

<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->
<!-- don't preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>
<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>
<!-- picture mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
files from the correct places
-->
<list id="maps">

<record from="PUT THE NAME OF BG LOGO HERE" to="graphics/pictures/club/PUT YOUR TEAM'S UNIQUE HERE/logo/background/left"/>

<record from="PUT THE NAME OF BG LOGO HERE" to="graphics/pictures/club/PUT YOUR TEAM'S UNIQUE HERE/logo/background/right"/>

<record from="PUT THE NAME OF NORMAL LOGO HERE" to="graphics/pictures/club/PUT YOUR TEAM'S UNIQUE HERE/logo"/>

<record from="PUT THE NAME OF HUGE LOGO HERE" to="graphics/pictures/club/PUT YOUR TEAM'S UNIQUE HERE/logo/huge"/>

<record from="PUT THE NAME OF SMALL LOGO HERE" to="graphics/pictures/club/PUT YOUR TEAM'S UNIQUE HERE/icon"/>

</list>
</record>

Go to Save As and save this file as config (with the file extension .xml) in the folder mentioned at the top of this post. Note: the Unique ID of your team can be found in the editor.

Now resize and edit your images to suit (look at the images attached for guidelines on sizes and what they should look like) and save them in the same place as the config file. The images must have the file extension .png

View attachment 106842
This is the BG Logo.​

View attachment 106843
This is the Normal and Huge Logo.​

View attachment 106844
This is the Small Logo.​

Restart your game and go to: preferences / display and sound -- and check the box that says Always Reload Skin on Confirm and uncheck the box that says Use Skin Cache.

Click Confirm and play as normal.

cant get it to work
PUT THE NAME OF HUGE LOGO HERE
do i put the directory here

cant get it to work
PUT THE NAME OF HUGE LOGO HERE
do i put the directory here

Here is an example of how one of the lines of code will look with completed data inserted.

becomes...

<record from="1191_normal" to="graphics/pictures/club/1191/logo"/>

In the above example I saved my image as 1191_normal.png (you'll notice the file extension is not required in the code) and, in the editor, Grampus Eight's Unique ID is 1191.

Last edited: