Alcaraz

Reaction score
Having Trouble creating a third kit for England.Want to create a player better than Messi but not sure how because your noob with the Editor.

Well guys this Thread is for you to post your Editing Problems and me or many of our fellow Fm-Basers will be able to fix your problem via this Thread.This Thread will hopefully stop any of you guys creating a new Thread when you find yourself facing a problem with the Editor.

This Thread has officially been made sticky by Jake.

I would like to Thank anyone who has been helping out fellow FM-Basers with their problems with the Editor via this Thread

Last edited:
were can i down load the editor i only have FMRTE and would like to try doing my own data base ect

were can i down load the editor i only have FMRTE and would like to try doing my own data base ect
The editor should already be on the game.

And mate if you clean up the OP it might become sticky ;)

Was wondering how i could give Brazil a third kit? As in, because national teams don't have them on FM, can i do something on editor to give them one, then i have a kit already been made by someone

thank you, i used to edit the old games all the time, see if i can do something good on this one ;)

Hey guys,
I'm using the USA 7-tier database and was wondering how I can give the U.S. First division a champions league spot. I can't figure out how to take a smaller nation's spot and replace it with the U.S. Any help?

Was wondering how i could give Brazil a third kit? As in, because national teams don't have them on FM, can i do something on editor to give them one, then i have a kit already been made by someone

Go to Brazil in the editor, under nations, and select "Kits & Players". Then, if it lets you, click on 3rd kit and add the 5 elements (shirt, shorts, socks, text, icon) that best match the kit you have. If it doesn't let you, no can do I'm afraid!

Hey guys,
I'm using the USA 7-tier database and was wondering how I can give the U.S. First division a champions league spot. I can't figure out how to take a smaller nation's spot and replace it with the U.S. Any help?

i think it would have to be done by either making america part of the eu and then part of europe, which would mean the national team has to qualify through europe's zone for the world cup this would probally only work if you gave america an euro coefficent though.

or you could possibly assign the champions league to a nation and do it that way but then you will always have the same number of spots. for instance if it starts out really weak and you only give it 1 spot then even if you make it the most powerful league in the world (by playing in it) it will still only get 1 spot and not 4 like england.

Last edited:
or you could possibly assign the champions league to a nation and do it that way but then you will always have the same number of spots. for instance if it starts out really weak and you only give it 1 spot then even if you make it the most powerful league in the world (by playing in it) it will still only get 1 spot and not 4 like england.

This sounds good. How would I do this?

i made a database but when i load fm some of the players arnt in their teams. how do i fix this?

i made a database but when i load fm some of the players arnt in their teams. how do i fix this?
select custom when selecting database size and choose players with national reputation from the country the club is originally from.

select custom when selecting database size and choose players with national reputation from the country the club is originally from.

the database is one i downloaded from here but im changing the squads but some players dont show in the game. anyway to fix this?

start new game - cancel wizard then click on database size and select custom

Hey there

I was just wondering if there was an easy way to create an empty league to play in?

I'm hoping just to create a league with say 10 fictional teams, and then let myself and the other managers playing on the network game completely draft the whole team, staff etc.

Hey there

I was just wondering if there was an easy way to create an empty league to play in?

I'm hoping just to create a league with say 10 fictional teams, and then let myself and the other managers playing on the network game completely draft the whole team, staff etc.

hmm yes i think u can but it has to be based in some country plus it takes some massive editing so if ur not good with the Editor i suggest you dont go near these things as they just screw up your game