I know you helped, i appreciate that, I just found the thread rather confusing. I've done my editing. I just wanna get rid of some point deductions, if you would like to get rid of Palaces and Southamptons points deductions for me, I would really appreciate it.

yeah, you can request it on one of those two links above - you will need to upload your edited db so the points reductions can be removed from your db :)

Well its not mine its a custom database from LFCMarshall, how do I upload it? :p

hold on - takes time for me to type cos i cant type well, but its easy...

on this screen in the 'reply' box below the posts, at the bottom of the box is two buttons, post quick reply and go advanced... click on go advanced
this will bring up a slightly larger reply box
accross the top of new reply box next to the smiley face is a paper clip, click on the paper clip
this will bring up a seperate small window with a lot of buttons labelled 'browse' click on one of these browse buttons and your files from you computer will appear in a small window, navigate through the files until you find the database you want to upload
Documents>sports interactive>Football manager2010>editor data>'name of your db file'
when you have found it, click on it once and the file name should appear in the little file name box - next to this box click on 'open'
this brings you back to the small window with all the browse buttons in, next to one of these browse buttons should be the name of the file you want to upload, click on the upload button next to the bottom browse button and a few seconds later you file will appear at the top of the bottom half of that screen - when there just shut that little window with the x button
now you should be back on the reply box - click on the paperclip again and your file name should appear, click on file name and it will appear in the reply box
click submit reply at the bottom of the reply box - job done :)

it is far quicker and easier to do than it is to write explaining it to do lol

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Okay thanks ... Would FMRTE work aswell? :p

lol yeah that would be a lot easier - you could just give Palace ten points...
It will still say 10 points deducted from palace on the league table screen but you will have negated this deduction with FMRTE... i dont know why i didnt suggest that firstXD

do you know how to it with FMRTE?

Negated?

And yeah I do know how to use FMRTE

yeah its a real word...

negate [nɪˈgeɪt]
vb (tr) 1. to make ineffective or void; nullify; invalidate
2. to deny or contradict

Oh lol, never heard that one ;) So I'll use FMRTE, thanks for the info on attaching files, I'll use this if I want anything for FM11.

Thanks for all your help ;)

No problems MADNESS11 :)

would i be able to change the liverpool owners to NESV ?? :)

Find out the names of some of the people from NESV involved and create them in the editor - put them in place of hicks/gillett and any others you know that have left. you dont need any details because you cannot see profiles of backroom staff anyway so it will be easy, all you need is some names

am on fmrte ...so i go to mass edit and add john W henry and ...whats the other guys name :L forgot

Last edited:
Guys where can i download patch for paraguyaian,bolivian and venezuela leagues??

Guys where can i download patch for paraguyaian,bolivian and venezuela leagues??

Hover your mouse over Transfer Updates above and and then click on Custom Databases and search what your require:)