Donnelly1's BaM - Gameplay & Discussion Thread

Donnelly has realised it's all pointless once Joe Williams has retired ;)

Well, was good to follow mate :)

Donnelly has realised it's all pointless once Joe Williams has retired ;)

Well, was good to follow mate :)

I'm not stopping right now :p.
I will continue untill the last of us retires ;)

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Jan 2043 update:

Finn Ellard has stepped down from his Republic Of Ireland U21's coaching role.
Malte Meier has beeb named as the new Tottenham manager.

At the age of 32 Juventus' winger, and record £61m signing, Marcos has won the Uefa Best Midfielder Award, the World Golden Ball and the Ballon d'Or.

Last edited:
I had more success than most I think, now I'm off to have a drink problem since retirement :)

Well Cheggers is a giving man, gotta lots other have at least a little success

And well done to old man Marcos! 32 but still showing he's worth £61M!

2042/2043 season update

Managers
View attachment 184272View attachment 184246View attachment 184259View attachment 184267View attachment 184263View attachment 184268View attachment 184270

League Tables
View attachment 184257View attachment 184264

Cup Wins
Sattam and his City side wrapped up a good season with victory in the FA Cup.
View attachment 184265
A rare trophiless season for Cheggers. He seen his side lose the Super Cup to Palermo before seeing that same team lift the Serié A leaving Juventus in 2nd. The in the Champions League Final they struck out against Manchester United.
View attachment 184271View attachment 184269

Euro Qualifying
View attachment 184266View attachment 184260

Retirements and retirement announcements to follow shortly....

Last edited:
Retirements :'(

Joe Williams
Joe has left the game after 1496 games where he had a win ratio of 50%. He won 4 league titles and collected 7 cup victories in his 33 year career. He managed the England national team and won top division titles in Germany and Italy. As reward for his efforts he collected many individual award including German manger of the year and Serié A manager of the year.
View attachment 184287
View attachment 184275View attachment 184280
View attachment 184276View attachment 184281
Finn Ellard
Finn had a good career of 740 games with a win ratio of 36%. At club level he won 1 promotion but suffered relegation 3 times. But for nearly half his career his was a National team manager and that is where he had his success. He managed Ireland at U21 and Senior level. He managed to get Ireland to a major tournament when he qualified for a European Championship. So over 33 years he managed 7 clubs and 2 national teams.
View attachment 184283
View attachment 184285View attachment 184284
View attachment 184277View attachment 184286

Retirment Announcements :(:O

Sattam Majumdar
View attachment 184278

Keith "Cheggers" Chegwin
View attachment 184273

Barney Stinson
View attachment 184274

Josh Wignall
View attachment 184282

Malte Meier
View attachment 184279

Cheggers NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The only fitting way the end this is for Cheggers to have an amazing last season! Little bad luck last season so lets hope the legend can do it!

Can't believe I'm retiring I hope I can get another trophy before I do since I haven't won anything in years :S

Cheggers NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The only fitting way the end this is for Cheggers to have an amazing last season! Little bad luck last season so lets hope the legend can do it!

I think you misread....all the others get 1 more season and retire in 2044 but you and Stinson are retiring in July 2043 :/

will there be like a ranking of the managers based on their achievements, or is that gonna be too much work for you?

will there be like a ranking of the managers based on their achievements, or is that gonna be too much work for you?

Wouldn't be a problem...just don't know how I would rank them, any ideas?

by the amount of trophies collected or something? obviously Cheggers will be first anyways

Maybe I could have muliple leaderboards like trophies, win ratio, longest/shortest time at a club etc

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Breaking News:

Barney Stinson has put off retirement for 1 more year and has set a new date of 4th July 2044.

Maybe I could have muliple leaderboards like trophies, win ratio, longest/shortest time at a club etc

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Breaking News:

Barney Stinson has put off retirement for 1 more year and has set a new date of 4th July 2044.

sounds good mate, so I take it Cheggers wont even get his one last dream season then :(