Reaction score
THIS TACTIC IS BETTER ----> BATTLEMASTER !

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

*** DOOMBRINGER ***

Guys, this tactic is stronger than CRUSHER so I closed the CRUSHER thread.

AML(Inside Forward) should be right footed or you can use the mirror version if you have a left footed Inside Forward.

Please read Specific Man Marking section.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF DOOMBRINGER V4

DOWNLOAD THE MIRROR VERSION OF THE TACTIC -->TFF DOOMBRINGER (MIRROR) V4

DB_V3_BARCA.png
DB_V3_REAL.png

WASTE TIME TACTIC:

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and kill the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you won't concede it only greatly reduces the chances of it happens so you should it wisely, for example, when you play against much weaker team and lead only by 1 goal then it makes sense to wait for more solid lead at least by 2 goals before to start use this tactic because everything might happens and it’s always frustrating to conceded a fluke goal at last minutes and miss win.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF DOOMBRINGER (WASTE TIME) V2

DOWNLOAD THE MIRROR VERSION OF THE TACTIC -->TFF DOOMBRINGER (WASTE TIME MIRROR) V1

SPECIFIC MAN MARKING:

The tactic has preset Specific Man Marking and it has crucial importance for the tactic's performance. You don't need to set anything it's already in the tactic.

It was made that the right Shadow Striker always mark opposition DL position or if you use the mirror version then your left Shadow Striker always marks opposition DR position.

Please notice if your opposition substituted the player that played at DL position then the Specific Man Marking stops working and you have to go to the tactic menu and adjust it in order to make it work again. Don't be fooled by the fact that it shows properly set Specific Man Marking after substitution because actually it doesn't work until you confirm the changes. It's bug/glitch.

IMPORTANT: When you faces 5 defenders formation or 3 central defenders formation with ML/MR positions then the Specific Man Marking works incorrectly and you don't need it at all against these formations so you need to go to the tactic menu and remove the Specific Man Marking from your right Shadow Striker(or the left Shadow Striker if you use the mirror version).

Also, I've checked and can confirm that the Specific Man Marking works just fine with Instant Result.

Information about how to set the Specific Man Marking can be found at the bottom of this post.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

- AML(Inside Forward) should be right footed or you can use the or you can use the mirror version if you have a left footed Inside Forward.

- The main foot of the right Shadow Striker doesn't have critical importance but if you can choose then use a left footed players as the right Shadow Striker or if you the mirror version a right footed player as the left Shadow Striker.

- Only AMC/MCL/AML(or AMR for the mirror version) positions should take the corners. The right Shadow Striker never shouldn't take the corners or the left Shadow Striker if you use the mirror version.

SOME TIPS HOW TO BUILD YOUR TEAM:

Guys, I'm sure that many already noticed that this year FM version demands to pay more attention to the squad building area in order to have any success in the game because players get tired sufficiently more between matches than before and also, there are a lot of injures and red cards so as I said to have any success in the game you must build your team that way to be protected against those issues.

I recommend you to have no less than 3 players for every position but it doesn't mean that you should have exactly 3 players for every position because one player might cover few positions, for example, your Shadow Striker might play Inside Forward or False Nine if needed. Train your players to play many different positions because it might be very helpful.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:
DB_OI.png

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5 friendly matches.

2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

fm16tern.png

Individual Training Focus:

STC - Deep Lying Forward

AMC/AMCR - Trequartista

AML - Inside Forward

MCL(Attack) – Advanced Playmaker

DM – Defensive Midfielder

CDL/CDR – Ball Playing Defender

WBL/WBR – Complete Wing Back

GK – Goalkeeper

RECOMMENDED ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITIONS

DOWNLOAD THE FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS DOOMBRINGER V3

Few tips how to use the filters:

First of all, you need to have 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations(you can send your scouts to inspect these nation or buy scouts who already possesses knowledge about these nations): Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In case if you find it hard to find players through the filters here's what you can do there's an option that allows you to "easy match conditions" in the Scouting menu and you can "easy" match conditions by 1 condition in most cases it will double the pool of players that show in the search field but you need to pay attention what parameter is missing and for how much. I would recommend avoid to have difference more than 1-2 points away.

This way you can also find young talents for your team.

Deep Lying Forward
Technique 16+
Strength 16+
Finishing 15+
First Touch 15+
Off The Ball 15+
Passing 14+
Vision 14+
Decisions 14+
Anticipation 14+
Dribbling 13+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 13+
Pace 12+
Flair 13+
Composure 13+
Long Shots 11+
Teamwork 13+

Attacking Midfielders

Technique 16+
First Touch 15+
Passing 15+
Vision 15+
Anticipation 14+
Off The Ball 15+
Decisions 15+
Flair 14+
Composure 13+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 14+
Pace 12+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 11+
Teamwork 13+

Inside Forward

Main foot should be Right!

Dribbling 16+
Technique 16+
First Touch 15+
Acceleration 16+
Agility 16+
Flair 14+
Passing 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Decisions 13+
Vision 13+
Pace 13+
Anticipation 13+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 11+

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (ATTACK)
Work Rate 14+
Teamwork 14+
Passing 15+
Technique 15+
First Touch 14+
Vision 14+
Decisions 14+
Composure 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Positioning 11+
Tackling 10+
Anticipation 13+
Dribbling 11+
Acceleration 11+
Pace 11+
Agility 11+

DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER
Work Rate 15+
Teamwork 14+
Positioning 13+
Marking 13+
Anticipation 13+
Tackling 13+
Strength 13+
Jumping Reach 10+
Acceleration 11+
Pace 11+
Agility 11+
Technique 11+
Passing 13+
Vision 11+

FULL BACKS
Acceleration 15+
Agility 12+
Pace 14+
Work Rate 14+
Tackling 13+
Positioning 12+
Marking 11+
Dribling 11+
Technique 11+
Passing 11+
Crossing 11+

CENTRAL DEFENDERS
Strength 16+
Positioning 16+
Marking 15+
Anticipation 15+
Acceleration 13+
Pace 13+
Agility 11+
Concentration 14+
Jumping Reach 13+
Tackling 14+
Work Rate 13+

GK
Reflexes 16 +
One on Ones 16 +
Handling 15+
Concentration 14+
Communication 13+
Command Of Area 13+
Agility 14+

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR THE POSITIONS:
(Please notice that some PPMs are good for one position and bad for other position so if you are planning to use some players on few positions then don't train them the PPMs which can be "Bad")

DEEP LYING FORWARD
GOOD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Plays One-Twos", "Tries Killer Balls Often", "Cuts Inside", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap"

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Cuts Inside", "Moves Into Channels", "Tries Killer Balls Often"

INSIDE FORWARD
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Cuts Inside"

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (ATTACK)
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times"

Here's how to set the Specific Man Marking:

FM16_SP1.png

FM16_SP2.png

Last edited:
shouldn't you swap james and isco position for a left footed SS on the right? ;) :p

looks good, will try soon!

haha i was literally just posting a tactic id made and wanted a bit of help with. when i made it a couple of days ago i couldnt think of a name for it as everyone seems to have these one word kind of names. anyway i decided id just call it "reaper" (sons of anarchy fan) lol good job i didnt post yet lol

I'll check it out as fast as I can! :)

One question mate:

Are you sure that there is still a bug with the specific man marking in FM16? As far as I could see, I only need to set it manually, if the formation changes (tactical, red card and so on...). If the player is substituted, I am not able to push the confirm button again?! :) So in this case I don't have to do anything or am I wrong?

One question mate:

Are you sure that there is still a bug with the specific man marking in FM16? As far as I could see, I only need to set it manually, if the formation changes (tactical, red card and so on...). If the player is substituted, I am not able to push the confirm button again?! :) So in this case I don't have to do anything or am I wrong?

Hmm... it looks like you are right... I just checked and Specific Man Marking kept working after the substitution but I tested when I had control of both teams... but need to be sure that it also works vs AI...

Have you tested vs AI? Can you confirm that it keeps working after AI makes substitution?

Last edited:
In Specific Man Marking I just have to put the right Shadow Striker to mark the DR position?

Hi, i played few matches with your tsunami v2 tactic yesterday and it was great! 65% possesion and many goal chances. Im looking forward to this one but could you explain me why are you setting one of your attacking players to mark opposition right/left defender? what are the adventages of it? and why not to mark both right and left defenders? is it some kind of a bug/glitch? I have not seen anyone doing this besides you so far. Thanks!

some players in my team have to put the marking ?

Hmm... it looks like you are right... I just checked and Specific Man Marking kept working after the substitution but I tested when I had control of both teams... but need to be sure that it also works vs AI...

Have you tested vs AI? Can you confirm that it keeps working after AI makes substitution?

I've tested it a few times - and every time the AI substituted the marked player, I was not able to push the confirm button and the new one is marked already - so it seems to work :)

But now I had another problem:

View attachment 206752 View attachment 206751

Gladbach completly destroyed me. I removed the Specific Man Marking because of the 5 defender formation - should be right or was it my mistake?

I've tested it a few times - and every time the AI substituted the marked player, I was not able to push the confirm button and the new one is marked already - so it seems to work :)

Ok, thanks... It's really nice that now in FM16 Specific Man Marking keeps working after subs.

I removed the Specific Man Marking because of the 5 defender formation - should be right or was it my mistake?

You did right... it should be removed vs this type formation...

How many tactics you realease in the past 2 weeks?

Predator

Executioner

Crusher

Reaper

Every time you say..."Guys, this tactic is stronger than ***** so I closed the ***** thread"

Tweak...new tactic...tweak...new tactic... another one bites the dust

Predator

Executioner

Crusher

Reaper

Every time you say..."Guys, this tactic is stronger than ***** so I closed the ***** thread"

WOW! Heh... it's always nice to know that someone watching over you! ;)

Predator

Executioner

Crusher

Reaper

so you're upset you have lots of choices for which formation you want to play?

get a life

Predator

Executioner

Crusher

Reaper

I know man, this is so boring.
Could you give us the link to the thread of your one-and-only-super-winning tactic ?
Thanks dude !