How many tactics you realease in the past 2 weeks?

Predator

Executioner

Crusher

Reaper

Every time you say..."Guys, this tactic is stronger than ***** so I closed the ***** thread"

Tweak...new tactic...tweak...new tactic... another one bites the dust

He is trying to help you with his tactics because you are not skilled enough to make your own tactics.. So don't blame him for his hard work.

Nice to see, keep this form up
I remember it, alligator or something on Fm15
You gave it up and started working on other tactics so I tweaked it and hade quite fun with those 2 amcs

so you're upset you have lots of choices for which formation you want to play?

get a life

upset? me? get a life?

please boy...less...much less

go play with you toy, go...

I know man, this is so boring.
Could you give us the link to the thread of your one-and-only-super-winning tactic ?
Thanks dude !

boring is expecting for others to realease tactics to play...
you must be the one in the million that play FM and never made a own tactic...

He is trying to help you with his tactics because you are not skilled enough to make your own tactics.. So don't blame him for his hard work.

It´s a joke, right?
You really believe in that, don´t you boy?

It´s a joke, right?

stop calling people boy you peasant

you are IN HIS THREAD

that means you're SEEKING HIS TACTIC

go to bed kid and drop the superior bullshit, you are a joke child

It´s a joke, right?

Post your own 100% winning tactic without a tweak. Please I would love to blame you for that.

We already saw some tactic makers leaving this forum because of guys like you.. Most of the FM players don't understand the game fully to make a succesful tactic so please let them use these kind of tactics..

stop calling people boy you peasant

you are IN HIS THREAD

that means you're SEEKING HIS TACTIC

go to bed kid and drop the superior bullshit, you are a joke child

Mate, please don't feed this troll... :) It's exactly what he is looking for that someone start to pay attention him ;)

I was using Executioner V9 as Liverpool and I won the league first season. Second season in with it and it's falling a bit, 3 defeats in 9 games has left me 7 points off the top. Man United and Klopp's Man City have strenghen their teams and I left a lot of my league winning team the same.

I am hoping this game brings Bernardo Silva, Gotze and Coutinho more into the attack now that Silva and Cotinho are playing in their best position.

I hope this is the tactic to get things back on track!

Who are the most important positions for the tactic ?

I don't understand why everyone is jumping on this guys back? He is sharing his tactic, in the fourm that is for sharing tactics. A section that is set aside for the exact reason of sharing tactics, nobody has a go about sharing mutiple players in the player disscussion forum.. He is not telling you to download it, shoving it in our faces. I am assuming he gets enjoyment out of others using his tactic and winning.

I don't make tactics. It's not something i've tried to do. It's not where my creative juices flow. I prefer the buissnes side of things. So I find this very useful.

TFF, hope u will update attributes for Trequartista position :)

Ehhh... Guys, the only tweak that I'm considering right now it's to change the role of the central AM to Attacking Midfielder from Shadow Striker... in order to add stability to the defense but I haven't decided it yet... because I don't know yet how much it would take from the attack and maybe it isn't worth it... I'm testing it right now…

Because my Newcastle was total dogshit using Tsunami V2-V3, I've just made a total overhaul of my team for the new season using the filters you gave us. Will use Reaper V1. Go big or go broke eh? Will update soon.

View attachment 206709

TFF what filters are best to use when looking for younger players should I use the basic list on op or the proper one you have to download ??