Question on FM Touch

Could someone confirm me where do I included the individual men marking in FM Touch ?? Or is it not possible to do ?? I havent found the screen to do it !!

Thanks guys !!

I’d recommend using the filters and just "easy" match conditions.
I'm not interested in instant success I want to build a team for the future is it best to just but the players that have a very good potential ability then play them and train them in the roles you've recommended??

Guys, I want to apologies... I just noticed that I made some serious mistake during testing and it might had some serious impact on the result... so I'm closing this thread and reopen CRUSHER thread... until I properly test this tactic...

I recommend you to use TSUNAMI V3 or FURY V6

Once more my apologie...

Last edited:
Why????????????????????? Reaper is the best tactic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******* Guys, I want to apologies... I just noticed that I made some serious mistake during testing and it might had some serious impact on the result... so I'm closing this thread and reopen CRUSHER thread... until I properly test this tactic... I recommend you to use TSUNAMI V3 or FURY V6 Once more my apologie...
here i go again on my own

Still play with it, I am going to. By the looks of it people have had success with it.

yea there's no turning back now. my team is almost 90% competent with the tactic, season going to start soon. oh well, i'll just find another club if i got the sack

Four straight losses to mediocre teams. I cannot bear watching 30m++ defenders getting beaten by Franco di Santo. Will try Tsunami V3 again :O

Sorry mate, but for my Darmstadt squad this tactic is times better than Tsunami or Fury. In the first season I finished 7th using Fury/Tsunami. In my second season I was able to finish 4th (Reaper gave me some important wins). Furthermore I won the DFB-Cup & German Supercup two times in a row.

View attachment 206528 View attachment 206527

I think if you are going to improve this tactic, it will be your best creation in FM16 ;).

Could we please keep the hate to ourselves?
This is a tactic tread on a tactic forum, and it mathers not if someone creates 1 or 100 tactics.
If you want to be critical, make a forumpost in the discussion tread and try to get you're points across.

This goes for everyone.

Further more i want to commend TFF for his good work on this forums.
Every new Fm release lately, he's been on the ball from kickoff to help people.

Keep up the good work, and remember, you are defined by youre actions ;)

Could we please keep the hate to ourselves?
This is a tactic tread on a tactic forum, and it mathers not if someone creates 1 or 100 tactics.
If you want to be critical, make a forumpost in the discussion tread and try to get you're points across.

This goes for everyone.

Further more i want to commend TFF for his good work on this forums.
Every new Fm release lately, he's been on the ball from kickoff to help people.

Keep up the good work, and remember, you are defined by youre actions ;)

Your*

i know you recon crusher is better but im finding this one of the more ultimate tactics now i moved the striker over towards the if took off the manual marking and changed the wb to fb attacking its turning out a treat fairplay ttf brilliant tactic

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REOPEN AND CRUSHER THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED

CHANGES:

- moved MCR position to DM position, added a new Role/PIs

- tweaked the close down settings for MCL/DM/DR positions

- tweaked the throw-ins setup

Reaper_V2_Barca.png
Reaper_V2_Real.png