I don't know what I'm doing wrong in my fourth season with Darmstadt.

v3 & v4 are hard to play with - where is my fault?

Mate, in order to cheer you up :) I can say that I just reached such level of consistency with some tactic that I haven't been able to reach yet…

I'll close this thread and post a new tactic soon or reopen one of my other threads with new tactic...

Mate, in order to cheer you up :) I can say that I just reached such level of consistency with some tactic that I haven't been able to reach yet…

I'll close this thread and post a new tactic soon or reopen one of my other threads with new tactic...

we re looking forward to see these tactics. but i hope these will be plug and play tactics. thanx a lot for everyhing.

Sounds awsome mate! Then it's time to start a second save :)

@ahulundo:

I don't think that TFF will reach a new level with a P&P Tactic ;)

Started a new Liverpool save using DOOMBRINGER v4. Signed Gabriel Barbosa.

11 matches 8 W 1 D 2 L. Great form and those 2 losses are against Chelsea and Man Utd away so they were expected if anything. The draw was against Stoke away but it is Stoke after all.

I'm liking this so far. Oh and Gabriel Barbosa has 12 goals in 11 PL games!

Found it , I will start a new save game with Man Utd using Armageddon and see if my players suit the tactic.

Can some please post a download link for the mirror version of this tactic?