Still waiting for the youth intake of my season to switch from Fury... but waiting to see how the Liverpool doomsayers react to Doombringer (see what I did there ;))

Do you have any good striker to recommend for this tactic ?
I am playing with Olympique Lyonnais and Alexandre Lacazette is not doing well at all.

So here are my results this season. At first Reaper then Doombringer. I don't score a lot but i concede even less so it's good. That's maybe because i have really young and unexperienced players. But it's good for now. TFF with your tactics i came from 3rd Polish league (with Predator) through 2nd league (Tsunami) to the 1st (Reaper and Doombringer). Thanks a lot :) It makes me want to play more and more :DView attachment 205468View attachment 205467

REAPER TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM OP AND A NEW TACTIC DOOMBRINGER HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

A NEW WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

The new DOOMBRINGER tactic it's the same REAPER V5 but only with these changes:

- moved AMC to AMCL position

- moved MCL to MCR position

- tweaked the the dribbling settings for MCR position

DB_V1_Barca.png
DB_V1_Real.png

TFF, the OI pic is too small at the OP. Can you make it a little bit bigger?

Thanks! :)

Wish TFF would keep Predator updated.. such a good tactic! still the best one for me out of his FM16 tactics.. :(

Guys, I've updated the main and Waste Time tactics. It's only a minor tweak to the close down settings of DL position.

Last edited:
great tactic using it with wycome inleague 2 at the moment, but my football manager keeps freezing when i put my game on holiday until next game but the game is still playing in the background, anyone know how to fix this?

great tactic using it with wycome inleague 2 at the moment, but my football manager keeps freezing when i put my game on holiday until next game but the game is still playing in the background, anyone know how to fix this?

Play in windowed mode. Its a well known problem that SI are trying to fix. It happens when you alt-tab out of FM while its processing/saving. Playing in windowed mode solves it.

Great tactic mate!

I have to admit I am almost more addicted to constantly checking this thread for updates than the actual game itself.

I had to make an account just to reply and say slow down haha!!

Superb work though :)

I wish I was having the same success as most as you guys are, nothing seems to be clicking for me, average ratings a few amazing games but also a few shocking games too, i'm playing as Arsenal and although my win ratio as manager is 74% the wins don't seem convincing, and you would think I have Barthez in net not Cech lol