I wish I was having the same success as most as you guys are, nothing seems to be clicking for me, average ratings a few amazing games but also a few shocking games too, i'm playing as Arsenal and although my win ratio as manager is 74% the wins don't seem convincing, and you would think I have Barthez in net not Cech lol

Yeah...same here

Can someone upload Doombringer V2 here please because I can't download from MediaFire.

Thanks! :)

Hey TFF, I have tried many of your tactics and they are decent, probably the best ones put up on here, but they all share the same weakness; away games.

Perhaps you could make a tactic that is slightly less offensive but not as defensive as the waste time tactic for use against big teams away?

Hey TFF, I have tried many of your tactics and they are decent, probably the best ones put up on here, but they all share the same weakness; away games.

Perhaps you could make a tactic that is slightly less offensive but not as defensive as the waste time tactic for use against big teams away?

I recently finished my third season with Darmstadt 98 in the Bundesliga and I can absolutely agree. Of course this tactic is amazing, but I struggled in away games:

Table:

View attachment 204964

Home:

View attachment 204963

10 games won and 7 draw - undefeated at home! :)

Away:

View attachment 204962

6 games won, 5 draw and 6 lost

Last edited:
Well I think you are not reading the OP well. It's no plug&play tactic...

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Soon I'll also update the filters and recommended attributes at the OP… there'll be some changes for STC/AMCL/AMCR positions.

CHANGES:

- changed the role and tweaked PIs of AMCL position

- changed the role and tweaked PIs of STC position

- changed the role and tweaked PIs of AMCR position

Last edited:
Guys, I've updated the filters and the recommended attributes at the OP to suite the new version

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed the role and tweaked PIs of AMCL position

- changed the role and tweaked PIs of STC position

- changed the role and tweaked PIs of AMCR position

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribling settings of MCR position

- tweaked the dribling settings of DR position

- tweaked the attacking free-kick setup