DORTMUND 451 WINS DOUBLE! REUS WINS BALLON D'OR!!

Sweet jesus we are all waiting for a 4-2-3-1 that will work with lower teams as well please let it be this

when do you switch to attack
attack when you get behind or are you waiting for 75 minutes to switch? :)

i Switch if im behind with 2 goals or more at half (wich is rare) .. else i wait till 70-75 min if i need a goal

so... i've just put it on my Aston Villa save the day before a game and won 6-0 against Spurs

View attachment 356330

very nice, i'll let you know how it's going after a few more games

so... i've just put it on my Aston Villa save the day before a game and won 6-0 against Spurs

View attachment 643681

very nice, i'll let you know how it's going after a few more games

Impressive! :) nice result! but remember that youll get the best results with the tactic if you start up a new save or from the beginning of a season :)

Well i won the league with dortmund :-) without problems. But i lost to barcelona in the chl and to bayern in the cup.
i would say that this tactic is the best ive tried so far in this patch.

Atm im playing it with dortmund as well.
the only change is that im using attacking movement as training during season. But i might switch back to def pos.
Im still in chl and the german cup and im top of league.
still first season. will post screens when im done with the season.

Well i won the league with dortmund :-) without problems. But i lost to barcelona in the chl and to bayern in the cup.
i would say that this tactic is the best ive tried so far in this patch.

I got confused I thought this comment ^^^^^^ was about your deep 4-2-3-1 you havent released yet!

Have you tried changing the striker role to anything else and had success

Just finished 1st season with dortmund using the Celta tactic :)
View attachment 356254View attachment 356253View attachment 356252
As you can see i won the League, the Cup and Hofmann got topscorer!
I lost to arsenal in the quarter finals on away goals..
All in all a really good season!

Now i stated that this tactic works with Smaller teams like Celta Vigo and with better top teams like Dortmund.

Please let me know if you try this tactic!

Excellent tactic,it got me promoted via the play offs from the championship to the premier league with York.Will you be uploading a player filter ?

Back