DORTMUND 451 WINS DOUBLE! REUS WINS BALLON D'OR!!

im struggling with my liverpool save in who to buy and sell havent had fm14 for long, wonder if you can post a screenshot of your team and transfer history please

I use LFC summer tranfer... and bought Lovren, Bony (but he suck), Bertrand, Kevin Volland, Ospina, a youngster called Costas and Javi Manquillo. Total £66.94 mil.
I sold Borini, Reina and Assaidi for £23.24 mil.

I use LFC summer tranfer... and bought Lovren, Bony (but he suck), Bertrand, Kevin Volland, Ospina, a youngster called Costas and Javi Manquillo. Total £66.94 mil.
I sold Borini, Reina and Assaidi for £23.24 mil.
Thanks bro which of them are really standing out

18 games now and 16 w and only 2 draws and through 2 the next round of CL with my LFC save. This tactic really rock. My only concern is still that my striker makes to few goals. My rw, Sterling, is best with 11 goals.

Last edited:
18 games now and 16 w and only 2 draws and through 2 the next round of CL with my LFC save. This tactic really rock. My only concern is still that my striker makes to few goals. My rw, Sterling, is best with 11 goals.
Can you post a screenshot of your starting lineup and transfer history your save sounds interesting and i for some reason im really struggling with Liverpool, i tried the tactic and it was good but not as good as it should be. did u make any changes to it at all?

am i been really silly here but i is this tactic the 4-1-2-2-1 wide or is it the deep 4-2-3-1 both look and sound great but i cant find the 4-2-3-1 to download and have a whirl with

Will it work for bottom league teams and are you experience consistency results through several seasons ?

Finished my season with Dortmund but no where near winning the league like you did. Finished a respectable 2nd but too many losses and draws against weaker opposition to catch Bayern. Did start off on fire but had a bad run of form around the half way point of the season. Struggled in the Champions League especially away from home but did manage to win the cup.
View attachment 353775 View attachment 353772 View attachment 353771

Found the tactic too leaky in defense but could be deadly at home. A lot of goals ruled offside though :S

Seen others having problems with their striker not scoring but Lewandowski was lethal for me.

View attachment 353769

Some other stand out performers......

View attachment 353768 View attachment 353767 View attachment 353766 View attachment 353764

Really didn't find anything other than the base tactic to be any good. In particular the "park the bus" version would regularly see me concede in the last 10 mins of a game.

Decent tactic overall mate thanks for uploading. Don't think I'll test it with anyone else but if I do I'll post more screenies :)

What about set pieces?
What kind of defenders are you using? Slow, fast? Attributes?
Im gona try this with 1.FCK on patch 14.1.4

(Sorry for my bad English)

Great tactic!

I have used the tactic with Ajax in season 2013-2014 (first season) and have achieved good results. Kishna, Milik and Fischer have all scored a lot of goals and I am therefore become champion.

I still have two questions:
My-wingers very often opt for a shot while the striker is in better shape. Do you wingers this too? If so, how can I fix this? I'm sure I'm going to score even more goals.

-Against better opponents I often get a lot of goals against. This often conceded by trough balls that are given up to incoming wingers. Also, there will be some many goals when the opponent puts the ball behind the defense. Is there a solution and which version of the tactics you use against stronger opponents?

Last edited:
What to do with the individual training?? How to train the players to get the most out of them??

Back