DORTMUND 451 WINS DOUBLE! REUS WINS BALLON D'OR!!

if you guys can post some screens of your game using the tactic then it would be nice :D and if got ideas how to make it even ebtter then please share.

Sure bra :)

Well.. since i have had great succes with the tactic with Dortmund and Celta Vigo then im going to try with Sevilla.
If i can finish 4th with Celta then i might do even better with Sevilla.

can you post a screenshot with your starting line-up in the tactic in which your using please, im intrigued in which positions some players play in

I will test it with Barcelona
I know, but will see how it works with a super top teams

see you are from Denmark :)

if you have really good inside forwards do you use them as support or attack?

Keep em on support :) But i still think the DW's is the players that makes the difference, and i think that DW's is a better role than IF's any day. They are supplying defensive actions but still dangerous in front of goal :)

Do you train you're wingers to be defensive wingers? for example i have Thauvin, should i train him to be a defensive winger?

Defensive wingers cant cut inside...you wasting talent of your wingers, if you use defensive wingers imo.

I suggest to use serbian goal machine with inside forwards and advanced forward up front for guys that like to see real CF together with wimgers, that can score tto, not only cross.

I am wondering, how exactly are defensive wingers so much better, while is completely different role.

Defensive wingers cant cut inside...you wasting talent of your wingers, if you use defensive wingers imo.

I suggest to use serbian goal machine with inside forwards and advanced forward up front for guys that like to see real CF together with wimgers, that can score tto, not only cross.

I am wondering, how exactly are defensive wingers so much better, while is completely different role.

to be honest they are a lot better than you think and attack a lot, Weinmann on my villa save has had 10+ goals in the past 2 seasons using this, also Bacuna and grealish a fair few goals

to be honest they are a lot better than you think and attack a lot, Weinmann on my villa save has had 10+ goals in the past 2 seasons using this, also Bacuna and grealish a fair few goals

Did you test both, that you can tell, how much better are DW?

10+ goals is really a lot :P

Did you test both, that you can tell, how much better are DW?

10+ goals is really a lot :P

i haven't tried anything else, not had a reason to they've been the main part of the team, also the AP is a key player

I tried DW in top team and both had 20+ goals and assists.
So dhurley is right. They score a lot and they cut inside as well.

It's a lovely tac. Top of the table with my Liverpool, 10 wins and only 1 draw so far. But! How do I make my fw to score?

Really enjoying using this right now with Bayern, demolishing everything in sight. Using ribery and robben as inside forward supports and theyre doing really well.

Really interested in trying this with a different team and using the defensive wingers :p

It's a lovely tac. Top of the table with my Liverpool, 10 wins and only 1 draw so far. But! How do I make my fw to score?

im struggling with my liverpool save in who to buy and sell havent had fm14 for long, wonder if you can post a screenshot of your team and transfer history please

Back