• Views Views 16K

Would you download this?

• Yes, it needs changing

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • No, stick to the official

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andy Carroll, Peter Lovenkrands, Kevin Nolan, Mike Williamson(slightly),[all Newcastle] Jeffren Suarez(Barcelona), Eduardo Salvio's Current Ability(At. Madrid)
Agree with all of them except Williamson.

Williamson hasn't done much irl from what I've seen, or has he?

Yeah hes been solid in every match so far got man of the match on his debut i think.

Well, he has been solid, a lot better than his game stats would suggest. But, if a defender stays off the back pages, its a good thing, right?

Martin Caceres(Barca), Higuain slightly higher(R. Madrid), Dani Aquino higher, has been good form this season(Murcia), James Milner's stats don't do him justice, and should be accomplished/natural in AMC aswell.

rooney above 10 for headin defo. and smalling at least a good PA fergie knows young talent when he sees it. besides for maybe tosic, or ljajic, or letting pique and rossi go, oh well never mind

rooney above 10 for headin defo. and smalling at least a good PA fergie knows young talent when he sees it. besides for maybe tosic, or ljajic, or letting pique and rossi go, oh well never mind

Rooney's heading shouldnt be raised yet, he is on good form, wait a month or two, then think about it.

rooneys finishin is fine if u ar a gd manager like me lol, i got him 42 goals in 1 season on 15 finishing.

Just noticed all my old updates from the last DB still work, without overriding the changes on this patch. for example Johnson is now at Man City, but has the ability upgrade i gave him. i'll share if anyone wants.

If strikers are played right, even with below average finishing etc, they can be very effective, same goes for all players.

Really doubt he scouted him TBH,they have scout yano' managers don't really look around,they just agree with them

L Donovan improved and at Everton
Milner improved
Warnock to QPR
Decrease Clichy

me thinks crouch should be a LOT worse, heading 19 or whatever it was XD. thats a joke, for somebody of his size he is pathetic in the air. I would also like to see huddlestones passing and creatiity upped ;)

..........and pavlyuchenko should be godlike XD

me thinks crouch should be a LOT worse, heading 19 or whatever it was XD. thats a joke, for somebody of his size he is pathetic in the air.

He's always been like that,twinkle toes :) But he's decent heading it on though :)

Ash Young increased back
Beckford increased a bit
Martyn Waghorn increased

Ash Young increased back
Beckford increased a bit
Martyn Waghorn increased
Yeah I 100% agree with that, he's not under rated on the game compared to real life.

Can you upgrade Waghorn Tirath?

Song
Fletcher
Vermaelen
Zamora
Bowyer
Adam Johnson
Bellamy
Rooney's headers ( just abit)
Defoe
R Johnson
Scott Dann
Smalling's PA
KP Boateng
Victor Moses
Andy Carroll
Peter Lovenkrands
Pedro
Carlton Cole
Higuain
Malouda
Pablo Hernandez
and more

Just to add some to this list..

Hugo Rodgella
Charles Nzogbia
Gibbs (PA)
Alex Song
Abou Diaby
Anelka
Yossi Benyioun
James Milner
Ashley Young
Lee Chung Young (PA and CA)
Louis Saha
Steven Pinnear
Piquionne
Matt Etherington
Ricardo Fuller
Darren Bent
Jones (hasnt been great this season, still needs improving)
Defoe
Bentiez
Shay Given

There are prob more, just the ones i can think off :P

Fletcher should NOT be increased imo.

Last edited:
Just to add some to this list..

Hugo Rodgella
Charles Nzogbia
Gibbs (PA)
Alex Song
Abou Diaby
Anelka
Yossi Benyioun
James Milner
Ashley Young
Lee Chung Young (PA and CA)
Louis Saha
Steven Pinnear
Piquionne
Matt Etherington
Ricardo Fuller
Darren Bent
Jones (hasnt been great this season, still needs improving)
Defoe

There are prob more, just the ones i can think off :P

He was first on the guy's list.

rooneys stats are fine, hes not a super clinical finisher, but used right (in fm and IRL) he will get you bags of goals, if keeps his heading up longer then maybe there should be a change.

Back