• Views Views 16K

Would you download this?

• Yes, it needs changing

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • No, stick to the official

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fletcher's dirtiness needs a big increase ;)

The whole Nottm Forest first team needs CA increases.

Rooney's finishing and heading.

Torres heading and jumping decrease.

...screw it i'll do it myself.

LOL! Torres' heading and jumping should be increased. Have you seen him leap, he out jumped Samba I remember one time, and his heading accuracy is amazing.

L Donovan improved and at Everton
Milner improved
Warnock to QPR
Decrease Clichy

Clichy doesnt need decreasing, he hasnt been great but not excatly awful alsobut he has had injurys and i think he is picking up his form now.

Dawson
Pavyluchenko (sp?)
Fulop
Assou Ekotto
Milner
Victor Moses
A Young
Guzan
Wilshere
Warnock
Shorey
Di Santo
the young asian lad at Bolton erm....Yung?
Zamora (obv)
B Risse
Nani
Rafael
Piquionne
Dindane
Danny Webber
Etherington
Sidibe
Fuller
N'Zogbia

that's all I'd say. ;D

As mentioned, Alex Song. Extremely under-rated by SI.

Aaron Ramsey - Injured Broken Leg - 23 Years out.

^ Sounds fair.?

bougherra
and
boyd - slower but better finishing (thats what i think anyway :P )
miller - scoring for fun this season :O

might be biased :L

bougherra
and
boyd - slower but better finishing (thats what i think anyway :P )
miller - scoring for fun this season :O

might be biased :L
No offence to anyone who supports a Scottish team or who is Scottish etc, but the defences aren't great in that league, with Boyd & Miller's current stats they will score a lot anyway.

Although I agree on Bougherra. & What about Piquionne Tirath?

Rooney finishing 15....rofl?? highest scoring premier league player yet his finishing is 15 what the ****... did any of you watch the games lately? his headers have been world class tbh......it needs to be raised.

Rooney finishing 15....rofl?? highest scoring premier league player yet his finishing is 15 what the ****... did any of you watch the games lately? his headers have been world class tbh......it needs to be raised.
We don't need to raise his headers, he has only just started scoring with his head a lot lately, if he keeps it up for the rest of the season, then yeah fair enough, but until then it's just seen as good form and nothing else.

park at united should be improved as he is very consistent and he played very well sunday also agbonlahor should be improved and andersons and lennons injurys

I agree. I think it should go to 16 at the end of the season though. His finishing is a joke. 17 at least! @Harrymonk- You can't improve Park on one performance. Titus Bramble would have to be improved as even he has one good game.

Smalling! Man utd pay 7million for a player with PA of 145? love the research in this hack.

I reckon its about right, fee should be 11 Million though :D

@Harrymonk- You can't improve Park on one performance. Titus Bramble would have to be improved as even he has one good game.

To be fair, Park is a lot better than he is on the game, I suppose you can't make every player on the United team brilliant though ;)

Song
Vermaelen
Zamora
Bowyer
Adam Johnson
Bellamy
Rooney's headers ( just abit)
Defoe
R Johnson
Scott Dann
Smalling's PA
KP Boateng
Victor Moses
Andy Carroll
Peter Lovenkrands
Higuain
Malouda
Ash Young increased back
Beckford increased a bit
Martyn Waghorn increased
Hugo Rodgella
Charles Nzogbia
Gibbs (PA)
Abou Diaby
Anelka
Yossi Benyioun
James Milner
Ashley Young
Lee Chung Young (PA and CA)
Louis Saha
Steven Pinnear
Piquionne
Matt Etherington
Ricardo Fuller
Darren Bent
Jones (hasnt been great this season, still needs improving)
Defoe
Bentiez
Shay Given
Rafael
Sidibe
Etherington
L Donavon
Warnock to QPR

They are the main changes I will make. Apart from Zamora's injury I'm leaving them alone.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Updated OP
I've made it and put a few screenshots up

im a liverpool suppoter and i stil think rooney heading shud b higher also park stats need improving definatley he always plays well

I :wub: you Tiraths :P

I'll try this out now, looks really good and finally an update where the updates look fair :D

Last edited:
Paul Hart is now Crystal Palace Manager or would that be too much to update now?

Paul Hart is now Crystal Palace Manager or would that be too much to update now?
Seems a bit pointless to me to add one change really.

People can do it themselves if they really wanna. :)

Back