Votes: 34 73.9%
  • No, stick to the official

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tirath, which Benitez? :wub:

Max :wub:

Although Tirath deserves it really ;) :wub:

if you're doing any more changes, Zamora's first touch needs to be higher than 13, but if not then its cool :)

Although i really want an update with practically every change that you have all been talking about. i don't want it to start crashing my game like most none official ones seem to

good one (Y)

The whole liverpool squad decreased? Sounds fair.

Was that your attempt at a joke...... Fail!

Rooney finishing 15....rofl?? highest scoring premier league player yet his finishing is 15 what the ****... did any of you watch the games lately? his headers have been world class tbh......it needs to be raised.

He has only been playing good, the last couple of months, yes he has the most goals in the league but it's only this season had has been good, so maybe in a few months or at the end of the season. But they are fine as they are now.

im a liverpool suppoter and i stil think rooney heading shud b higher also park stats need improving definatley he always plays well

For Rooney, look above, and yes i do agree about Park he is a really good player, underrated if you ask me so maybe his should go up.

if you're doing any more changes, Zamora's first touch needs to be higher than 13, but if not then its cool :)

Zamora's finishing up 15 goals for him this season, WOW

Rooney heading is 10
and finishing 15. so there not to low are they

Fletcher hasnt got one technical above 15.

But Rooney only has 11 career headers.
Fletcher...........

Tiraths, don't look to please every request, just what ou see fit.

me thinks crouch should be a LOT worse, heading 19 or whatever it was XD. thats a joke, for somebody of his size he is pathetic in the air. I would also like to see huddlestones passing and creatiity upped ;)

..........and pavlyuchenko should be godlike XD

Crouch scored most headers last season:S
Pava is a goal machine on Fm already.

Zamora's finishing up 15 goals for him this season, WOW
calm down, no need for the sarcasm XD
he's been playing consistently, he's not a goalscoring striker really, he plays off Dempsey and feeds balls in with flick ons etc. and 15's not a bad tally oO)

hi really sorry bout this but the retarded blocker on my pc only blocks the first page of this thread. could somebody pm me, or repost the link to the download on this page? thnx

coach 15 goals is really good, hes actually scored more than 50% of your team (torres), so no need for sarcasm coach, i agree he should be upped, hes always been a top player, though he was **** for bristol rovers

As much as we all love Zamora, this isn't a discussion whether he is good or not etc, so please stay on topic :)

sorry max, when will it be ready my good friend tiraths

It's done, its in OP. I won't be downloading though.

Back