• Views Views 16K

Would you download this?

• Yes, it needs changing

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • No, stick to the official

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do you even need to make so many player stat changes, why can't you just the fix the mistakes (i.e Zamora) and that's it. People trying to change PA/ CA of players is really annoying and completely bias, just leave the attributes to the SI researchers, they know better than anyone.. :/

Why do you even need to make so many player stat changes, why can't you just the fix the mistakes (i.e Zamora) and that's it. People trying to change PA/ CA of players is really annoying and completely bias, just leave the attributes to the SI researchers, they know better than anyone.. :/
It was done for people who wanted it, if you don't want it, don't comment and make your own update.

If you don't want the stat changes you can get the one that Chris22 has released, which somehow includes a points deduction for Pompey

Yeah i downloaded it to try and see what he did but he must have changed the code or something

Couldn't you just merge the editor data (6)

Have you personally asked him how/looked on the editors hideaway on the SI forums

Have you personally asked him how/looked on the editors hideaway on the SI forums

i asked him and he didn't reply
I can try look on editor's hideaway 2morow morning

Can someone upload a screenshot of rooney as it aint working :S

The point reduction isn't official till today when they take it to the courts
But I was advised not to change it because It can mess up other national rules

where do i place your update Tirath ? E.G. DB, Editor Data

It was done for people who wanted it, if you don't want it, don't comment and make your own update.

Max what the ****, I'm entitled to my opinion. I didn't mean any disrespect to Tiraths, good on him for doing this but about 3 pages of this thread is about Wayne Rooney's heading.. That's what I was getting at, no need to be so childish.

Max what the ****, I'm entitled to my opinion. I didn't mean any disrespect to Tiraths, good on him for doing this but about 3 pages of this thread is about Wayne Rooney's heading.. That's what I was getting at, no need to be so childish.

Chris22 has done an update without changing player stats but the whole point of my update IS to change the stats

Haha 1 goal :P Aint seen it yet so can't comment XD

After a good start not done that much in second half of the season really (apart from a hat-rick)

After a good start not done that much in second half of the season really (apart from a hat-rick)

If you were meaning to me, you are wrong about him, mate. Bent is the Topscorer of Sunderland, with 21 goals and you can't excuse him he didn't nothing, he was immense for Sunderland, secured many vital points for them.

Back