• Views Views 16K

Would you download this?

• Yes, it needs changing

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • No, stick to the official

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who says it was a joke? Liverpool's squad is awful even your god Gerrad is slacking..

"Liverpool's squad is awful".

Are you joking, we are having a pretty poor season yes, but the team is not awful.

And yes Gerrard may not be at his best, but he is still a great player and he can't be doing that bad if Capello has named Gerrard as the captain for the Egypt game.

Oh.. The Zamora comment was not meant to take the ****, that is good for him and his finishing should be better i think, i did not mean it in a sarcastic was.

"Liverpool's squad is awful".

Are you joking, we are having a pretty poor season yes, but the team is not awful.

And yes Gerrard may not be at his best, but he is still a great player and he can't be doing that bad if Capello has named Gerrard as the captain for the Egypt game.

Oh.. The Zamora comment was not meant to take the ****, that is good for him and his finishing should be better i think, i did not mean it in a sarcastic was.
Danny, can you not read? Stay on topic. *shakes head in disappointment*

quick question, has the portsmouth point deduction on it yet, and warnok as manager of crystal?

Tirath, dont upgrade Bobby Zamora, we'll just **** his face off later!

quick question, has the portsmouth point deduction on it yet, and warnok as manager of crystal?

Warnock yes
Portsmouth no (but I'll try editing it now someone suggested a way to do it)

So many people saying put rooneys stats up? ive seen him go on and off form constantly since he joined man utd wich is the case with most strikers in the world and the stats are probably what he is like on average you cant keep messing with stats every time a striker finds a bit of form

Have you managed to do Portsmouth & Paul Hart mate?

So many people saying put rooneys stats up? ive seen him go on and off form constantly since he joined man utd wich is the case with most strikers in the world and the stats are probably what he is like on average you cant keep messing with stats every time a striker finds a bit of form

a bit of form? bleedin heck

Don't turn this into another Rooney debate!

Please...

is it just me or is the filefront link not working? i click on download now on filefront and it says download has started or whatver and then it just goes back it doesnt download it?

Seriously, anyone mentions Rooney now, infraction.

There's perfect Rooney attributes there Max;):

10waynerooney2.png

FileFront is working, I have just downloaded it.

Try turning off Pop-Up Blocker/Use a different Internet Browser

he is a good finisher, drogba is 18, Rooney is far from his standards, also 14 for heading isnt really a good attribute for a premiership striker.10 is just to low.

Yeah I made him 13 heading and kept the finishing the same
He's not near Drogba most times in the season in terms of finishing in my opinion

Yeah I made him 13 heading and kept the finishing the same
He's not near Drogba most times in the season in terms of finishing in my opinion

13-14 basically just the same, suppose though most people has different oppinion's anyways you fine out how to do the point deduction yet, if you want to add ill tell ya how to it mate.XD

Yeah could you send me a PM or something? Really stuck XD

Back