Duke 4-3-3 WB Tiki Taka Possession Football. Burnley goes for Treble.

I've played 15 league games with it. W10 D1 L4

Offensively its outstanding, Much better than my tactic in that sense. Defensively it can be exceptionally open.

Great tactic though.

7aSZBr8.png

WoW

I wonder if making the central midfielder DLP defend and the CBs with cover could shore up some of the defense. How's it getting beat? Long balls? Through balls?

I have to put this tactic in the drawer for now.
Although it has some promising features, a weaker team will be absolutely crushed.

Having 60% possesion and 10 shots on goal does not help when the other team are getting close to 40 shots every game. For a weaker side, I personally will recommend ChristianEriksens 8.0 counter for now.

Please don't swear

Yours thankfully,

Gerd
Did you seriously post here just to tell me not to swear? seriously stop trolling, it's not even original anymore. And why should I not swear? It's not against the rules.

P.S tactic's been great for me so far.

I have to put this tactic in the drawer for now.
Although it has some promising features, a weaker team will be absolutely crushed.

Having 60% possesion and 10 shots on goal does not help when the other team are getting close to 40 shots every game. For a weaker side, I personally will recommend ChristianEriksens 8.0 counter for now.
It's complete game breaking tactic, I haven't seen a single situation yet, where the game outsmarts me in counter attack or smth. They usually just stop running and lose the ball.

Insane scoring ratio, going for all Cup no transfers first year PSG already. :D Promoted a 16 year old from U19 to replace Lavezzi, who I sold for 19.5m to As Roma in winter window. Got Zakkari Bakkali on free transfer coming in summer.

Defence is too leaky at times costing me games that I should win. Amazing attacking threat though.

Defence is too leaky at times costing me games that I should win. Amazing attacking threat though.

I might give this a run swapping the middle CM to a DLP(D) and one of the roaming playmakers to the AP(A) and see if that can help defensively.

I found I was conceding way too much against any decent team, tweeked it slightly so that CM advanced playmaker is now in the DMC position as a deep lying playmaker - support, with 2 roaming playmakers in CM. I also dropped back one of the strikers to AMC as advanced playmaker - support. I also changed one striker to a Trequartista( although I'm tempted to change it to False Nine and the AMC to a Shadow Striker to allow them to interchange), the other remains as an advanced forward. So far good results, just beat Liverpool 4-1 at Anfield.

I found I was conceding way too much against any decent team, tweeked it slightly so that CM advanced playmaker is now in the DMC position as a deep lying playmaker - support, with 2 roaming playmakers in CM. I also dropped back one of the strikers to AMC as advanced playmaker - support. I also changed one striker to a Trequartista( although I'm tempted to change it to False Nine and the AMC to a Shadow Striker to allow them to interchange), the other remains as an advanced forward. So far good results, just beat Liverpool 4-1 at Anfield.

could you upload your tactic? thanks ;)

Killing it with UTD atm :) Only playing friendlies so far, but beat Madrid in friendly cup final 4-2. Have found playing AMC type players as Roaming playmakers better like Mata,Januzaj,Quintero instead of natural CMs. Hardly conceding and scoring a plenty :)

My starting 11 -

De Gea
Jones,Rojo
Sciglio,Shaw
Mata,Kovacic,Di Maria
Rooney,RVP,Icardi

could u upload it?

Found this tactic the best one so far, but still letting goals in. is their anyway of playing with inside forward and one up top?

its a fantastic home tactic, but terrible away tactic for me