Duke 4-3-3 WB Tiki Taka Possession Football. Burnley goes for Treble.

Is there any change to make away matches more safe? I like the way we win 4-2, 3-1... but when they're equalize or even reverse the result, dem feel is desperate :(

Hey.
I think the trouble might be the pitch size.
I use this as Tottenham and I forgot to change to pitch size, cant do it mid season.
So im getting good results but not that good, unbeaten at home, but looking at the results you posted
I think I can expect more of a storm with the right size.

So, I think most teams in BPL play attacking wingers so they use the maximum size, which
weakens the tactic a bit thus making it a slightly weaker away tactic?

Can that be the problem?
And how do we sort this, anyone thinking of making a more defensive /away tactic out of this?
If it is 100 % related to the pitch size which I dont know, its possible to make a tactic for the big pitch

This tactic is insane going forward. Started using it mid-way through 2nd season with Man Utd and won everything. Had a 56 game unbeaten run at one point.

Used it for the entire 3rd season and here's the league table.

View attachment 328251

And the Champions League

View attachment 328252

Did everything as explained in OP. Experimented a bit with tight marking on central defenders mid season but it didn't seem to make much of a difference.

Well done to the creator!

Hey Duke.

Have been using your tactic, and it seems pretty decent. One question: Why did you choose to use inverted wingbacks? I often find that they are very central in the pitch, and I'm wondering if the tactic would be better with some width, by changing the roles to regular wingbacks.

Nope, Tried them with Lazio, Soton and arsenal .. They are more about defensive in mid, a bit less on goal scoring.

How did the other tests go if you dont mind me asking? Especially Soton

Went good, won easy matches, won Vs Arsenal 5-1 but in Home match which i don't rely on much. didnt go further for away clashes. I wanted to see the tactic performance with strong miders like Wanayama and shniderlin. Went good with Arsenal too although they dont have much of defensive miders.

Can I ask why you chose Inverted Wing Backs? As we all know, the IWB is not really an IWB in FM15 just yet. In the current version it's just a typical WB that sits slightly narrower in defence, there is no running to the middle of the pitch and overloading the middle of the pitch.

Why don't you just use a WB(a) or a CWB? Did you test it out with those? I'm just interested in why you chose the IWB as I've been using the 4-1-3-2 tactic and really liking the 3 RPMs, as crazy as it looks on paper!

I could go for a Limited FB but they are so passive. I can see the IWB supporting mid, cutting inside and crossing from deep/byline positions too, I guess it scales with PPM's and never seen this much, anyways IWB helps with def and possession here. a CWB is good but will make possession rate drops. Wide wingers are not in my plans yet as I mainly play a narrow mid football.

This tactic is insane! Started my own limited (Hoping for a long save) I was crying out for a decent tactic as I was around the 18 game mark in the vanarama south and about 30 points behind the leaders, since then im now 34 games in and 3 points behind, definitely turned my season around and the funny thing is I had a team predicted to finish 17th or below. Having fun! :)

This tactic is insane! Started my own limited (Hoping for a long save) I was crying out for a decent tactic as I was around the 18 game mark in the vanarama south and about 30 points behind the leaders, since then im now 34 games in and 3 points behind, definitely turned my season around and the funny thing is I had a team predicted to finish 17th or below. Having fun! :)

MrShaw1994, which tactic are you using?

The 4-1-2-3 Hard, I've had to train players to try bed in with the tactic, takes ages with LLM though. One weakness though is definitely from attacking corners, had some ridiculous counter goals conceded against me. I did change something though with tactic wise when I'm against a bigger fish or a stubborn team away from home (or big team at home) I set counter instead of control and keep with fluid, as long as you use your in game shouts at the right time it works, for me anyway.

The 4-1-2-3 Hard, I've had to train players to try bed in with the tactic, takes ages with LLM though. One weakness though is definitely from attacking corners, had some ridiculous counter goals conceded against me. I did change something though with tactic wise when I'm against a bigger fish or a stubborn team away from home (or big team at home) I set counter instead of control and keep with fluid, as long as you use your in game shouts at the right time it works, for me anyway.

Thanks, MrShaw1994

i m gonna try The 4-1-2-3 Hard.

As I said watch out for the attacking corners on the tactic, they sometimes leave you short at the back may want to change your settings as and keep one or two more players sitting back!