Can i please have a sig taking the **** out of POLICE MEN

Everyone who is **** at Call of Duty says that lol

Wrong, I know a lot of people that are very good at Modern Warfare 2 for example and absolutely hate it. If someone likes a game it is also down to their personal preference.

Can i have a funny Big Bang Theory one Dunc :D

Will do all requests above this tonight at some point.

Hola Dunc,

Can I have a sig taking the **** out of HMRC please? ^^)

I want a Sig , taking the **** out of me before someone else gets it done im sure you can think of a few things dunc , i remember you calling me graham norton on msn the other day so maybe something like that , with swing from my meatpole or something on it

I want a Sig , taking the **** out of me before someone else gets it done im sure you can think of a few things dunc , i remember you calling me graham norton on msn the other day so maybe something like that , with swing from my meatpole or something on it

I have to admit, if I were to make that sig, it would easily be the most enjoyable one I have ever made. :)

Lol dunc well make it special put everything you and others hate me for in it

Could you make a funny one. Of Anything.. ;)

I'm sure you'll be able to think, I'll have it as my sig forever! :D:D:D

Mate, any chance I could have one generally expressing how much of a **** Ben Fogle is? Go crazy, I ******* hate that guy.

Last edited:
Yeah dunc just make me a desktop background instead then 1028 by 768 resolution , if you can find that many things people don't like me for i would actually be quite amazed ..

Then again considering the likes of your posts maybe not lol

Everyone can chip in maybe be an early birthday present for me or something cheers

Last edited:
05bolase

gleesig.jpg

Nathan

codsig.jpg

Scott*

gaypolicelol.jpg

Tommo43

bbtsig.jpg

Max

pompeysig.jpg

Gza-ob1

dildosig.jpg

Jones1871

stewiesig.jpg

NiallZemin

fogelsigg.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if your still doing requests or not ?

If you are a Jedward one. Preferably have the image of him breaking his leg ;)

Not sure if your still doing requests or not ?

If you are a Jedward one. Preferably have the image of him breaking his leg ;)

Yeah I am but they probs wont get done till tomorrow night. :)