Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Newest version: v1.1
Medium Workload Version v1.2

Youth Schedule v1.3
Part Time Schedule v1.1

I now have 3 schedules. v1.1 is more intense and will improve your players quickely, but will likely cause a few injuries on the way, and your players might complain about the work load. This had lead me to develop v1.2, which is a lighter workload, that should maximise player improvement while decreasing the chance of them getting injured or complaining. v1.3 is a youth schedule.

Hey,

I have made this training schedule for people to use for their teams, as it's pretty annoying having to make a new schedule every new save.

This has been broken down into player positions, and each postition focuses on improving the areas that the said position needs, rather than aiming to improve stats that have no relation to position the player needs.

I have used this in saves with Arsenal, Newcastle and Plymouth, both over a season, and have seen significant results to my players. Although I would like to point out, that the effects of training are not an instant measure of making your player increase in every stat after a month of using. As this is still in testing, I would rather some constructive comments after the schedule has been used for atleast a season.

Feel free to tell me if it doesn't work well for your team, but please tell me in what aspects it was good, if any, and where it was lacking.

The positions covered in the hard workload schedule are:
Goalkeeper

Central Defender
- Ball playing
- Stopper
- Cover

Fullback

Wingback

Defensive Midfielder
-Deeplying Playmaker
-Anchorman

Central Midfielder
- Box to Box
- Ball Winning

Attacking Midfielder
- Advanced Playmaker

Winger
- Winger Attack
- Inside Forward

Striker
- Poacher
- Adv Forward
- Deep Lying
- Complete
- Target Man

In the medium workload schedule, all positions are covered.

The positions covered in the Youth schedule are:

Goalkeeper
Central Defender
Fullback
Wingback
Defensive Midfielder
Central Midfielder
Attacking Midfielder
Winger
Striker
Poacher
Target Man

The positions covered in the part time schedule are:

Goalkeeper
Central Defender
Fullback
Wingback
Defensive Midfielder
Central Midfielder
Attacking Midfielder
Winger
Striker
Poacher
Target Man​

I will be adding more positions to the harder workload schedule in due time, when I release v1.2 of that.

Again, any feed back is appreciated, although posts like 'This is ****', aren't really helpful, and will also result in me less likely to help you if you need it in the future. So keep that in mind.

If anyone has improvements or anything else they would like to point out, feel free. This is only in testing at the moment, as I don't feel three saves is enough to validate it as 'good' or 'bad'. I would rather have a varied view on it and find out how other people find it, and how they would change it.

The file is here.

I will be producing a 'Medium' workload schedule soon.

To use the schedule:

1.Place it in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Schedules.
2.If you do not have a schedules folder then create one.
3.In the game go to training. Click on schedules then manage schedules and click on import, and if you have put them in the right folder, they should be there, if they aren't, please revert back to step one.

Any other questions, feel free to post on here or VM me, or PM me.

Last edited:
This is ****

jk babe

Will keep you posted on progress and ****.

:)

I want to like this, but I can't, so *like* :)

I had a significative collapse in November (in results), I am trying to decrease the training level for a couple of weeks.

Oh, I was hoping this would be one of those fitness video's where you would prance around Dunc.

Will give it a dl pal :wub:

I had a significative collapse in November (in results), I am trying to decrease the training level for a couple of weeks.

Give it a go, inform me of the results please. :)

Oh, I was hoping this would be one of those fitness video's where you would prance around Dunc.

Will give it a dl pal :wub:

Thanks next week babe.

Looks decent Dunc mate, will test with one of my saves over 2 seasons, and post results. Any screens of certain progress?

Looks decent Dunc mate, will test with one of my saves over 2 seasons, and post results. Any screens of certain progress?

Unfortunatly, I have yet to take any before and after screen shots, I have started a new save testing out some of the changes implemented after my 1st Newcastle save, to see what affect these have on the prgoress of the players, and I will upload some screenshots then :)

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Right, I am planning on working on a Medium intensity schedule people can use if their players are complaining about the High intensity schedule. I am also creating more schedules for each position, like 'Poacher' and 'Ball playing Defender' for example.

Any current feed back will be helpful thanks. :) I will release a V1.1 once I have improved the current sched's and also once I have finished the Medium schedule.

Unfortunatly, I have yet to take any before and after screen shots, I have started a new save testing out some of the changes implemented after my 1st Newcastle save, to see what affect these have on the prgoress of the players, and I will upload some screenshots then :)

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Right, I am planning on working on a Medium intensity schedule people can use if their players are complaining about the High intensity schedule. I am also creating more schedules for each position, like 'Poacher' and 'Ball playing Defender' for example.

Any current feed back will be helpful thanks. :) I will release a V1.1 once I have improved the current sched's and also once I have finished the Medium schedule.

OK, no problem. Good stuff anyhow:) KUTGW

Updated Schedule in the OP.

Changes to all current schedules, plus breaking them down more into different areas, meaning you can really work on players specific areas.

Again, any problems or issues, please post here or VM/PM me.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3563

I will be making my 'Medium' Schedule soon, currently I am going to run a save through a created DB to show how well this new training works.

quick question dunc..

ok so i play one lone striker and have him set as a deep lying forward, i have set my main striker (van persie) as a 'Deep ST' in training, but i have also signed khouma babacar and vaclav kadlec for the future but im not entirely sure i will be playing this tactic for years to come so if i want significant improvements on these youngsters should i set them to 'Deep ST' training or one of the other categories?

thanks

quick question dunc..

ok so i play one lone striker and have him set as a deep lying forward, i have set my main striker (van persie) as a 'Deep ST' in training, but i have also signed khouma babacar and vaclav kadlec for the future but im not entirely sure i will be playing this tactic for years to come so if i want significant improvements on these youngsters should i set them to 'Deep ST' training or one of the other categories?

thanks

If you look at their stats, you can think where they would be best set for in the future.

Personally, I would train them as Advanced Forward, as that increases stats that are needed for a varied amount of positions. :)

Hope this helps.

ok cheers man i'll give it a go and post screenshots to see how it goes

Will give this a go Dunc and let you know how it goes on over the rest of the season :D

I downloaded the file but there is no schedule for complete forward

Will give them a try since I can't be bothered making my own right now :p

@huh123abc, indeed, I forgot to save my 'complete forward' schedule when I uploaded. I shall deffo have it on the next release aswell as some more generic schedules for every position for those people who just want to train their players in their position, not to a specific role. For now, I suggest training your complete forward as an advanced forward, as that seems to get the best overall results for strikers.