Dunc's Training

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 283
  • Views Views 177K
Thanks for the training schedules - they're a big help! Just a quick question: I'm training Leonel Galeano and Sergio Canales at the moment, what schedule would you recommend that would maximize their potential? Thanks.

great effort Dunc , i will now try your medium schedules for RSC Anderlecht , awaiting your preseason and youth schedules :)

kutgw , respect ;)

Thanks, I will hopefully have them both out sometime this week. :)

Thanks for the training schedules - they're a big help! Just a quick question: I'm training Leonel Galeano and Sergio Canales at the moment, what schedule would you recommend that would maximize their potential? Thanks.

I currently have Leonel Galeano on the save I am playing, and I am training him using the medium Covering CB, only 2 months in and have seen his Strength and Markin increase.

Sergio Canales I would train on Adv Playmaker At, although I haven't played a save with him in my team yet, so fel free to post the results of the training. :)

I downloaded them but I'm having trouble importing them,there not in the schedules folder i created :/

I downloaded them but I'm having trouble importing them,there not in the schedules folder i created :/

Have you extracted the file using WinRAR? as its a rar file, it needs extracting to make it work.

Hey Dunc, nice training regime... but i get very confused with all different positions especially for example fullback, attack,def,sup.. :S Im currently playing with chelsea. How do i identify the specific training roles for my players?

Hey Dunc, nice training regime... but i get very confused with all different positions especially for example fullback, attack,def,sup.. :S Im currently playing with chelsea. How do i identify the specific training roles for my players?

Well, if you play your full backs in a defenseive role, use Def. If you play them in a more attacking role, use Attack, and if you use a mixture of both, use support. :)

Basically, if you look at your tactics, and identifiy the stats the player needs to increase, you compare that the the stats the position is looking for in the tactics, and then then you place them in the catagory that most resembles the stats you want to improve.

But are all the arrows suppose to go up? I have some players which are either nothing, or having some stats increase and some decreases at the same time.

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

and most of my players are unhappy with the training. Does it mean i lower the workload?

But are all the arrows suppose to go up? I have some players which are either nothing, or having some stats increase and some decreases at the same time.

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

and most of my players are unhappy with the training. Does it mean i lower the workload?

Try using the Medium workload version, in the OP, that should be low enough, if they complain about that then you have some lazy *** players :P

The stat increase is dependand on the player, the coaches and the workload.

Dunc, i've download your medium workload training in the beggining of my second season, and let me tell you.........

Very good, all my players are playing much better, defensily, ofensive and teamwork. it's like having a new squad. Keep up the good work!!!

Dunc, i've download your medium workload training in the beggining of my second season, and let me tell you.........

Very good, all my players are playing much better, defensily, ofensive and teamwork. it's like having a new squad. Keep up the good work!!!

Glad to see it is working for you, thats the aim of this training, to improve the playing experience for people. :) Keep me posted on their long term improvements. :)

what training for dzeko, higuain, benzema and cristiano?

Dzeko, Higuain, and Cristiano - Complete forward

Benzema - Adv Forward

Thats how I would train them.

Which is the better pack Dunc? My players are going backwards with all other peoples training.

Which is the better pack Dunc? My players are going backwards with all other peoples training.

What team are you?

If your team has high stamina, feel free to use the v1.1.

If your team has a lower stamina, use the v1.2.

Both produce good results, but with v1.1, players often complain that the workload is too high, if they have a low stamina. v1.2 also has more roles you can put your players into.

Dzeko, Higuain, and Cristiano - Complete forward

Benzema - Adv Forward

Thats how I would train them.

cristiano not as inside forward?

on the training theres only adv st, suppose thats advance forward right?

cristiano not as inside forward?

on the training theres only adv st, suppose thats advance forward right?

You can train Cristiano as an inside forward if you want, it depends how you play him.

And yeah Adv St is advanced forward. :)

Thanks for a great training schedule Dunc.

Are you going to make a training schedule for the youth teams?

Back