can anyone recommend this, really need a decent schedule my players stats arnt improving at all despite good pa.

My players on 3 different saves I have done with this training have improved however lots of them seem to be complaining about the workload being to high. I dunno if anyone else is finding this as well.

Will give this a go with Sunderland Dunc. Any particular screenshots you'd like?

My players on 3 different saves I have done with this training have improved however lots of them seem to be complaining about the workload being to high. I dunno if anyone else is finding this as well.

Sometimes the training is too intense for a team with low stamina, I am working on a 'medium' workload one at the moment, that will likely be released on Sunday. Then you can alternate between the two when your players complain.

Sometimes the training is too intense for a team with low stamina, I am working on a 'medium' workload one at the moment, that will likely be released on Sunday. Then you can alternate between the two when your players complain.

okay sounds good :)

not everyone is as much of a tank as you are (K)

Right, I have finished testing a season of my 'Medium' workload schedule. I will upload it in a moment. I will include what it has in the schedule in the OP when I update it in a sec.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Ok, the medium workload schedule is now up and running for people to dowload and use.

People may think that there are too many options to choose from, but remember, you only have to do it once per player, per save, unless you change their position. :)

Enjoy.

Still no screenshots *sigh* :wub:

Lol indeed, I keep getting bored after a season :( and delete my saved. I will likely post some screenshots tonight or tomorrow, once I get a season into a new save using the 'medium' workloads. For now, you will just have to try it, or trust me :)

What kind of screenshots would you like to see?

Last edited:
**** you Dunc, the fact that you have put together something this good makes me feel i should get off my **** and do something for fm11 (6). Playing as a United save so think that will be a good test for your high workload one, since United have very high fitness levels

**** you Dunc, the fact that you have put together something this good makes me feel i should get off my **** and do something for fm11 (6). Playing as a United save so think that will be a good test for your high workload one, since United have very high fitness levels

Indeed, they should be fine with it, if they start having a massive cry fest, just chuck them on the Medium one.

I will send you a VM once I have updated the Hardcore training aswell, so you can give it a bash. :)

Hi Dunc,

I'm playing Blackpool.

Firstly i want to say thank u to your Dunc's Training V1.2 Medium Workload schedule.

Unfortunately i get confuse when i want put my player to which type training ? Bcos there's 34 type training in the schedule.

Can u look in to Blackpool team then help me to decide which player should have which type training ?

Hope u can help. Thank u very much. I like your training schedule.

Hi Dunc,

I'm playing Blackpool.

Firstly i want to say thank u to your Dunc's Training V1.2 Medium Workload schedule.

Unfortunately i get confuse when i want put my player to which type training ? Bcos there's 34 type training in the schedule.

Can u look in to Blackpool team then help me to decide which player should have which type training ?

Hope u can help. Thank u very much. I like your training schedule.

I have sent you a PM that should be able to help you. :)

im trynna use this but i cant seem to remember where to copy this at - help please thanks

So has anyone thought of creating "Pre-Season Schedules" specifically targeting strength and aerobics? And "Injured" schedules to ease injured players back into training? I have done this and find it really helps. At least 10 players go up in strength, agility, pace or something during/after every pre-season for me. Only created Full Time schedules so far though, still to start Youth Schedules... If anyone wants these, I can upload...

Hi!

Central midfielder - Attack = wide mid att

Is it ok?

THX!

im trynna use this but i cant seem to remember where to copy this at - help please thanks

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Schedules

If you don't have that folder, then just make it :)

So has anyone thought of creating "Pre-Season Schedules" specifically targeting strength and aerobics? And "Injured" schedules to ease injured players back into training? I have done this and find it really helps. At least 10 players go up in strength, agility, pace or something during/after every pre-season for me. Only created Full Time schedules so far though, still to start Youth Schedules... If anyone wants these, I can upload...

I am working on Youth Sched's and Pre season Sched's atm, but also working on improving my 'intense' training sched's. Feel free to upload your own full time schedules, but please use your own thread. :)

Hi!

Central midfielder - Attack = wide mid att

Is it ok?

THX!

Yeah that should be fine. If you have any problems with it, post on here.

I am working on Youth Sched's and Pre season Sched's atm, but also working on improving my 'intense' training sched's. Feel free to upload your own full time schedules, but please use your own thread. :)

Of course, of course... :) Thanks.

great effort Dunc , i will now try your medium schedules for RSC Anderlecht , awaiting your preseason and youth schedules :)

kutgw , respect ;)