How long time before one see results?

With the slow working , after 3 months.......nothing.
With the more fast working, after 2 months......again nothing.

Giving up

Anyone know of a training cheat?

---------- Post added 15/10/2011 at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 14/10/2011 at 06:12 PM ----------
Dunc's V 1.1, has now been used for some time. It is 2nd of October on the schedule, and still........nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
Have a feeling it is not the schedule which makes the differences, but how one tweaks them around our self.
So much hype, for so little efect, or shall I say....nothing.
Absolutely nothing.

Try using the 1.2 version.
Try getting better coaches.
Try not to expect all your players to improve in every area in every month, if you turn on the attribute change view, you can see where they are improving, and where not. Stats are actually rated out of 100, so the changes could be there, but you're not seeing them without that view.
Also, someone over the age of 30 isn't going to drastically improve, they might slightly improve, but if anything, this is the time they start to come to the end of their careers and decline.

How much do you expect a 30 year old to drop when having been injured for a while?

Hello duncan, just found your thread, thanks for all the hard work.

I have a question, which position is best for Jean Deretti in your schedule? In case you don't know him, here's his attributes (he's a 5 star prospect i bought from Figueirense U20's) View attachment 211455

I'm thinking about putting him as an inside forward because of his high aceleration and pace, but i don't know if it's the most appropriate position.

Last edited:
Yep. IF would be a good schedule for him.