Maybe you should consider some other way of training .Less individual and more concentrated on tactics ;) You have several players who are talented but their nature is not so technical like messi or giggs .So you need to focus on other aspects of the game .For example when I increase the workload in defence and tactics the team appears to be more concentrated ,more determined and generally more compact .The pitch is the perfect mirror on how well your schedules work .Also you need to be very carefull with the calendar .You need to know when to iincrease and when to decrease the level of fitness training during the season .Also you need to keep notes about the stimulous that you give to the footballers in the specific
categories .(tactics ,ball control,set pieces and so on)Take care about your team's progress and dont focus just on the individuals .Football is a collective sport and when you ignore
the nature of football you can be in very wild adventure .Simply be informed ,keep some track and during the season think very carefully on when you will make some adjustments .

I can tell you several advices but simply there are several coaching philosophies .I will write down some indications considering that every coach thinks different .

Months Target

June-July 1st/2nd stage of pre season
August-September 3rd stage of pre season ,beggining of team blending .

October The team should start to perform according to its real standards

November The team should play close to full potential ,however some injuries will occur for sure .The team should be at least 20 %better from October

December The team must perform even better and should reach the pick of performance in the closing of 1st half of the season .Rotation should be used .

January Some leagues dont have winter break ,so you need to be concentrated even more in tactics .Your team should be kind of "loaded" because of winter

February The majority of the top teams have a decrease on their forms from middle of january till middle of february .Dont worry so much ,but work even harder .

March The team is going to the last 1/3 of the season .Your hard work will start to be rewarded .Otherwise...The machine need to recover the soonest .

April The hottest month of the season .The most decisive here is the character of your team .Motivated your players the most that you can and try to drive their

egoism in the sky .Try to convert the teams performace into a fierce and wild play in the pitch .Be benefited from your tactical ideas and cohesion

May Since third week of april everything becomes "win or die " .This is the so called bull's eye triumph .Every win counts double .No experiments ,no risks .
Your only aim should be result ,maximum concentration on tactics and iron willed defence .The men will be distinguished from the kids ....

For every excuse there is one defeat .Its allowed to fall down ,its obligatory to raise up .Football is a beautiful game .But nothing is more beautiful from the victory ...

I have to suggest you several trainings who work extremely well .Maybe you can take a look here

Seems interesting, but these are more 'plug and play' training schedules.

I imagine if people want to have something like you have suggested, they will create it themselves, it's not something I will really be looking at doing.

Its not so bad if you see something else :) Anyway its something that is from different point of view ;)

Its not so bad if you see something else :) Anyway its something that is from different point of view ;)

Indeed, it is a good idea, I may have a change of heart in the future, but I doubt it.

Burden tactical causes a smaller player development?
What set the tactical load? Very low, low, average etc?

hey dunc am going to try ur schedules look quality but how do you get green arrows by the players stats please mate?

hey dunc am going to try ur schedules look quality but how do you get green arrows by the players stats please mate?

There should be a box on the top right of your player profile saying 'Show Recent Attribute Changes', make sure it is ticked.

Although, it may be different if you're using a downloaded skin.

Dunc, R E S P E C T. By faaaaaaaaaar best training schedule in FM 2011. Thank you bro!

Seems interesting, but these are more 'plug and play' training schedules.

I imagine if people want to have something like you have suggested, they will create it themselves, it's not something I will really be looking at doing.

download link update trening

Whenever I click Download it says "You must wait X seconds before downloading another file" so I wait a while and try again and it just says it again :S

EDIT: I've now connected to the site with Facebook so that I could post that message and now when I click download I get a different message: 'Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.'

Any ideas? Thank you in advance :)

EDIT 2: Okay don't worry, I've figured it out. Sorry that this message is kinda pointless. I'll give your schedules a go and post back soon. I fly threw seasons in hours :)

Last edited:
I think that training schedules cannot be fixed for all the professional clubs .There are some players from South America or

Asia who are not so well built physically and then you have some injuries because of very high training workload .

That means that you need to be very carefull when you see the characteristics of your players .You need to focus on where

you should work more and what you need to improve .In order to achieve all of these you need to have method and clear plan .

FM is not a database which runs automatically .The users can have immediate and direct effect ,so in order to take the

maximum results as possible you need to know on which direction you must work .Its a matter of practical application .

If you know what to do and how to set up your team schedules during the season ,you can work efficiently and you can avoid

injuries or un-accomplished training objects .Proccess its a matter of time so in order to achieve some good results be

aware that by preparing your team seriously whole season you have increased possibilities to have a stable and succesfull end .

Winning trophies is always very enjoyable :)

Do you put players on the medium schedule during the season and have em on the high schedule during the preseason???

I have a problem with my player Casemiro because I do not know what training is best for him. I changed all the different workouts, but does not give me the expected results and the athlete does not develop good games while playing, but attributes do not rise. ;/

How long time before one see results?

With the slow working , after 3 months.......nothing.
With the more fast working, after 2 months......again nothing.

Giving up

Anyone know of a training cheat?

---------- Post added 15/10/2011 at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 14/10/2011 at 06:12 PM ----------

Dunc's V 1.1, has now been used for some time. It is 2nd of October on the schedule, and still........nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
Have a feeling it is not the schedule which makes the differences, but how one tweaks them around our self.
So much hype, for so little efect, or shall I say....nothing.
Absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
I thought the training schedules were plug and play.
As You might have noticed, Im a novice with this game.
I want it as easy as possibe for my not too smart brain.
;-)
Can anyone please tell me step by step what to do in order to make an impact on the players attributes?
I thought 2 weeks with no training would give instant results, with many downward poinitn arrows, etc.