where would you place Hazard?

Depends how you play him, I would normally put him in Inside Forward, but you could also train as winger or Adv Playmaker.

I have him on Adv Playmaker but hasnt improved, il try him on inside fwd, thanks

I do just have one quick question Dunc if I may....I have been recently getting a message from my coaches about my first team players being unhappy with the current workload. I haven't encountered this before when I have used your training pack. Do you have any idea why this should suddenly start to happen?

I am managing Newcastle at the moment and have the best coaches I can get.

Hope that helps..thanks for your help/advice.

Do you have any idea why this should suddenly start to happen?

Sometimes it does happen, but I rarely see a decline in form/moral/improvement, so I usually ignore it. If you really are having an issue with it, just pull the main bar down a few pegs, around 2 or 3, it should still say medium intensity, but will be less.. intense.. on your players.

Although, personally, I leave it and make the players man up, and I have never had any issues from it.

Thanks Dunc for your advice, it's much appreciated.

I take you're approach too, to make the players "man up" and ignore it. I haven't had any decline or morale issues so I'm really happy.

Thanks again for the advice and for the great training schedule.

I can't find complete forward in high workload, is it just me?

IDK if its just be, but I feel like these players don't develop fast enough.

I can't find complete forward in high workload, is it just me?

Pretty sure there isn't one in the high workload one, I will include one in next years schedules.

the part time schedule link dont work for me dude!

OK, I will try and get a link up soon with them in.

IDK if its just be, but I feel like these players don't develop fast enough.

Most people have had good results from this training, I myself have had awesome results personally. :) It might depend on what version you are using, if you're not having great results with V1.1, change to V1.2, or vice-versa. There are other training schedules out there you can try if you're not getting results from these, but considering the amount of positive feedback and downloads (30k+ or so), I would suggest it is one of the better ones.

If you want to try any others, I would suggest Raikan's, which you can get from:

Raikan007's Perfect training schedules - Downloads - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats - FM-Base

Also, if anyone has any changes/improvements for me to implement into my FM12 training schedules, I would like to hear your ideas.

Here are a few of my own that I will already be doing:

More schedules for the high workrate schedules. (All positions covered)
More schedules for the Medium workrate schedules. (All positions covered)
Create some pre-season and Injury schedules. (All positions covered)
More schedules for the Youth schedules. (All positions covered)
More schedules for the Part Time schedules. (All positions covered)
Put all schedules in one download, so you can download all of them in one place, but still make it so you can open them separately so your training list doesn't become over crowded.

So yeah, any other ideas would be awesome. :)

At the outset I want to say that I am Polish and my english is not very good, to help me through the translator:) Please understand written sentences, thank you: D

Training is made great and I congratulate the good work:)
But I have some problems, playing half a year with Barcelona I see great progress, but also some young players do not develop as I would expect .. I will write now and training players I use.

Sergio Busquets - Anchorman
Casemiro - Anchorman
Andreu Fontas - cb ball (I want to do it two Pique)
Gabriel Silva - fullback
Lionel Messi - Adv PM (I know that messi will not grow a lot of skill, but I do not know what training is best for him)
bought a new player in the winter transfer window Mario Goetze, Vilanova assistant gives him a four-star talent, so I do not want to waste)
Ibrahim Affelay - Inside forward (at some point in the season suddenly all the skills have gone down)
Pedro - Inside Forward (pedro had a similar situation as affelay)
Bojan - Poacher (seems to me that this is a good flying skills but want to make sure the expert)
Rafinha - Adv PM (the biggest talent in the team Barcelona U-19)
Sergio Roberto Adv PM

I forgot to write at the beginning of the school football players training hard, because I do not see any major injuries because of this training and dissatisfaction.
Footballers are flying skills are mentioned, but only sometimes.
All others who play in my team, I am pleased
Dani Alves, Pique, Mascherano can see that these workouts serve them very well

Last edited:
Maybe try using your youngsters with the Medium workload schedules for a bit and see if there is any improvement.

Maybe try using your youngsters with the Medium workload schedules for a bit and see if there is any improvement.

Well, I'll try to give young players training medium.
I will write here if anything has changed after a month :D
But what you suggest training Messi, Busquets, Affelay, Pedro, Bojan and Mario Goetze?
These players are not just very young talent, can only Goetze.

But what you suggest training Messi, Busquets, Affelay, Pedro, Bojan and Mario Goetze?

Messi - Adv Playmaker Attack
Busquets - Anchorman
Affelay - Winger
Pedro - Winger
Bojan - Adv Forward
Goetze - Adv Playmaker sup

i didnt find the advanced midfielder on your training schedule, anyway, can i use then the advanced playmaker instead?

I want to know what you are training set Rafinha (large talent Barcelona U19)
I'm doing it a second Xavi and I do not know what training is best for him...

I want to know what you are training set Rafinha (large talent Barcelona U19)
I'm doing it a second Xavi and I do not know what training is best for him...

Adv Playmaker support.