What a great result from 3-2 down in 1st leg, TraditionalFourFourTwo

attachment.php

How can I attach and image so that image stays visible right away? thanks!

AFC FYLDE - TraditionalFoutFourTwo conquering England and the world.

Season 1
attachment.php

attachment.php

The club are in the Motorama National, the 5th tier of English Football with a background sugar daddy. Prime for developing a club and growing it up through the leagues. The aim of this challenge is to prove the TraditionalFourFourTwo can propel you from non-league success to Champion's League, World Club Cup & World Cup Glory (providing I get offered a national team job).

Here are the results for the first season. No money spent, one of the best players sold and records across the board for points and goals scored.

League and Cup double plus notable FA Cup wins against league opposition.

Season 2 - AFC Flyde - League Two - TraditionalFourFourTwo

League and Cup Double again, with record points and goal haul. Chelsea with Ross Barkley & Rudiger got absolutely skullfucked by my side in the Checkatrade trophy final with 5 first team players missing from a tiny squad.

Some of the stats are unreal. Note the best creative player had been sold but was replaced by a 16 year old form the youth system. Signing Gribbens was a stroke of good fortune as well.

League and Cup Double again, with record points and goal haul. Chelsea with Ross Barkley & Rudiger got absolutely skullfucked by my side in the Checkatrade trophy final with 5 first team players missing from a tiny squad.

Some of the stats are unreal. Note the best creative player had been sold but was replaced by a 16 year old form the youth system. Signing Gribbens was a stroke of good fortune as well.

which tactic ? looks awesome

@Chrissy Dude, mate, could u plz upload the tactic without attacking corners and throw ins but with all defensive set ups?
I am not good at all with changing all that stuff
But wanna try ur tactic without this advantages in lowest league possible starting unemployed - and hope to proof that ur tactic is OK for everybody even without managerial skills as profy in game

p.s. sorry for my english)

First of all, hats off for this great tactic, it works for sure (see screenshot below from my first season using it, with Parma for their first season back in Serie A - prediction 15th)

attachment.php

One question thought, it seems this tactic does take a lot of risks on set pieces and throws, and as a result, despite having the second best attack in the league, I also had the 17th “best” defence. Although I can understand it’s the necessary disadvantage that makes the tactic score so many goals, I’ve found the stat below, mistakes by players, and pretty much my whole team leads the stat, quite comfortably as well... and it’s often due to making a stupid (and irrational) pass in a delicate situation, when options were available...

attachment.php

So I was wondering, is that normal, is it due to the poor level of my players, is it something I can fix somehow? Anyone experiencing that issue?

Thanks for the feedback, and again great job on that 4-4-2! :)

First of all, hats off for this great tactic, it works for sure (see screenshot below from my first season using it, with Parma for their first season back in Serie A - prediction 15th)

One question thought, it seems this tactic does take a lot of risks on set pieces and throws, and as a result, despite having the second best attack in the league, I also had the 17th “best” defence. Although I can understand it’s the necessary disadvantage that makes the tactic score so many goals, I’ve found the stat below, mistakes by players, and pretty much my whole team leads the stat, quite comfortably as well... and it’s often due to making a stupid (and irrational) pass in a delicate situation, when options were available...

So I was wondering, is that normal, is it due to the poor level of my players, is it something I can fix somehow? Anyone experiencing that issue?

Thanks for the feedback, and again great job on that 4-4-2! :)

The defence need to have optimal physical stats in terms of pace, acceleration, fitness and stamina as well as the usual mental stats. If they are not, they'll lose goals

League One Title

Title win on last day. Record goals scored in the league as well as largest win (10-1 over Charlton).

(Make sure your RB, LB,MCR, MCL are not your best corner takers, as the corner will not work then).
This might be a stupid question. How do I make sure they aren't? Not play players in those positions who have high stats in set pieces?