Hi,
quick question Chrissy but do you use the same weekly training schedule regardless of the number of games that week? for instance if i have a midweek game do i keep it the same?

TIA bud

Cengiz Under - assist machine!

attachment.php

Just a quick question, so I don't set any players to take corners and free kicks when using TraditionalFourFourTwo tactic ?

Will have an updated version, based on some M.E. exploitation iv'e noticed work in other tactics. Should be up within 48 hours if testing proves good.

It's cut the mustard with Bournemouth, gonna try it with a top club just to see exactly how many goals I can get (and mainly cause i'm absolutely bored shiteless testing with **** teams).

Last edited:
Will have an updated version, based on some M.E. exploitation iv'e noticed work in other tactics. Should be up within 48 hours if testing proves good.

It's cut the mustard with Bournemouth, gonna try it with a top club just to see exactly how many goals I can get (and mainly cause i'm absolutely bored shiteless testing with **** teams).

Work got horrendously busy for me, so FM got put on the backburner. Planned to fire up a new save tonight. Guess i'll have to wait now :)

Sheesh

attachment.php
T

This is where i changed to the trad 4-4-2. All i can say is '****** ****'!^^)

Work got horrendously busy for me, so FM got put on the backburner. Planned to fire up a new save tonight. Guess i'll have to wait now :)

I'm still tweaking the new version to be fair. It's killing it averaging 5-0 with Man City every game minimum but so are most decent tactics. Trying to get a similar set of results with Bournemouth as that's normally the acid test for me.

It's weird I started testing it with them, then moved to Man City, got bored wae that and now back to Bournemouth.

Last edited:
I'm still tweaking the new version to be fair. It's killing it averaging 5-0 with Man City every game minimum but so are most decent tactics. Trying to get a similar set of results with Bournemouth as that's normally the acid test for me.

It's weird I started testing it with them, then moved to Man City, got bored wae that and now back to Bournemouth.

Is it still a 4-4-2? Same positional filters apply? I might get a game going, but not start properly until you release this next tactic

Chrissy, is it possible to present ur new version of tactics in 2 variants - with exploits and without (corners/throw ins)?
will be very grateful - thanks in advance

Chrissy, is it possible to present ur new version of tactics in 2 variants - with exploits and without (corners/throw ins)?
will be very grateful - thanks in advance

Couldn't you just remove the set pieces yourself?