Dzeko taunts United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and the thing he said about most of the people living in Manchester being City fans. HE LAUGHED at it himself so that should not be taken so seriously.

Yes, he does.

I don't understand with what's wrong with what he said?!

He isn't bragging oO) He is saying what he knows in the sense that United fans don't come from Manchester. I fail to see where he is bragging, where he is taunting and ultimately, what is wrong with what he said.

*Facepalm* Read the OP properly you goon.

Jelous liverpool fan :(

yes, most utd fans come from london or from a small country where they dont know much about football...
stop generalising, its boring and only leads to people getting wound up

Well his right about most of the Utd fans outside UK living in a country where football culture is way smaller than you have. For example Finland. Almost everyone of my friends is UTD fan with couple of Pool fans and even fewer Arsenal fans.

yes, its what the media have been saying for years, so it has to be true..does'nt it???

ah of course i forgot about them .. guess it must be true if the papers say so .. dammit why didn't you say that in the first place i would have never of questioned your post

Don't see the taunt, the majority of people know most United fans are from outside of Manchester.

Not a taunt, and the usual press nonsense trying to build it up that he has a huge rivalry with United within seconds of him joining. Pathetic. Non-story once more from the press.

Totally agree. Routine press sensationalization and people get fired up about nothing. Sells some extra papers/earns extra audience though.

ah of course i forgot about them .. guess it must be true if the papers say so .. dammit why didn't you say that in the first place i would have never of questioned your post
all im trying to say is,the media ask certain questions to get certain answers so they can twist as much as they can to cause bit of a stir. dzeko said while laughing what majority of football fans have been saying for years, no offence intended, next thing you know, shock horror, DZEKO TUANTS UTD, media have a story.. but in all honesty, im from manchester and i can honestly say that its true, older members of my family have told me the reason being something to do with when the clubs were first formed as st marks(city) and newton heath(utd) all to complicated and time consuming to explain..

City should hope Dzeko is better at football than he is at 'taunting'.

I never now that Manchester have more city fans than united. Man U is arguably the popular team in the world, can anyone explain me why it could happen in manchester?

bit of a non story and people are just taking jibes at each other

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.