Dzeko taunts United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look it's a Liverpool Fan, the scum's that sang and did Munich actions on Sunday that's rich coming from you
It's a tongue in cheek remark, so go and get a sense of humour

I'm not even going to bring up Munich. That's bang out of order. Speaking of, I'm amazed you've not mentioned Hillsborough whilst you're at it.

Either way, you're bang out of line.

Conversation stops here. Sick ****.

Dzeko could quite easily be another Balotelli, Mancini clearly playing fm anyone ?

Balotelli - Outstanding in FM. Flop @ City.

Dzeko - Outstanding in FM. We shall find out how he does.

This 'taunting' has nothing on this taunting
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY"]YouTube - French Taunter[/ame]

I don't see the funny side in wanting someone to break their leg.

Do you think I care what you think. As I have said it's a tongue in cheek I bet if Rooney went down opposite fans cheer it's football banter not a witch hunt now get back on the topic

I hope he falls flat on his face and has to watch Utd lift another league title

I'm amazed at people thinking he taunted Manchester United ... :S

Dzeko could quite easily be another Balotelli, Mancini clearly playing fm anyone ?

Balotelli - Outstanding in FM. Flop @ City.

Dzeko - Outstanding in FM. We shall find out how he does.

Don't see how Balotelli is a flop tbh.
Played about 12 games, got 8 goals, including a hat-trick against Aston Villa. Don't see how he's a flop. Been injured a lot too..

if it isnt about dzeko put a sock in it.

I dont want anyone needlessly winding any fans, how hard is it for people to have a debate and some banter these days?

Hope he does well at City though tbh, just hope he doesn't do it when it's important and doesn't win them the league.

What's the press in Italy got to do with anything? I'm talking about the press in the England.

And im saying the press in italy is quite same.And on every other country where football is big sport the press is too involved in it. Deal with it or just ignore it.

Oh and for the record anyone who comes and makes fun of any of the footballing tragedies gets a day ban, not having any of that ****

Do you think I care what you think. As I have said it's a tongue in cheek I bet if Rooney went down opposite fans cheer it's football banter not a witch hunt now get back on the topic

I hope he falls flat on his face and has to watch Utd lift another league title

Please become a fan of another club, it's embarrassing to read what you say. Opposing fans may feel it's fortunate for them that a good player on another team is injured, but nobody wants to see a human being get hurt so badly that they break a bone in their body.

I hope he flops simply because he plays for Manchester City, but he looks like he could be a real threat. If I were him i'd probably make a comment like that when I was more settled into my new country though.

There is no 'taunting' in this article whatsoever.

People should read through it before posting. Some really childish remarks in this thread, not that I'd expect anything less from United fans.
The bait is set... Here fishy, fishy.

Meh, City won't care if he flops, they'll just ship him out to some Bundesliga side...the sum they've paid is spare change for these owners. Hope he flops, I'd much prefer he played in the Bundesliga, don't know why. :p

Can't say I disagree with Dzeko. Then again I would hardly call it a taunt

I think everyone agrees with what Dzeko saying it's not taunting at all..

Theres only one player I'd love to see get injured and I won't mention a name because its nothing to do with the topic so.

Please become a fan of another club, it's embarrassing to read what you say. Opposing fans may feel it's fortunate for them that a good player on another team is injured, but nobody wants to see a human being get hurt so badly that they break a bone in their body.

I hope he flops simply because he plays for Manchester City, but he looks like he could be a real threat. If I were him i'd probably make a comment like that when I was more settled into my new country though.

I agree, it's disgusting.

On topic, I personally don't think he will become a flop. I think he will do well for ManC. Although I'm not sure how they will set up now.

Don't generalise United fans.

Most of them aren't glory hunters. Just because you don't live near the club doesn't mean you're a glory hunter. Every top side has glory hunter fans, but most fans at all clubs are real fans.

completely agree with this im a leeds fan and but i live about 80 miles from leeds...... wheres the glory lol

it's just another way for the media to try and make utd fans hate city players

SAF didn't want him so i guess we just gotta go by what he says he hasn't steered utd wrong very often.

all in all it won't stop me hating Dzeko he's a good player but he will soon want out when he finds himself on the bench to often

unless of course he's one of those players that just enjoys picking up the wage

Status
Not open for further replies.