Dzeko taunts United

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be wrong Man Shity fans are from Stockport and United fans come from all over the world and the majority of Mancunian's are Reds FACT

I'd be interested to know where you got this 'fact' from.

Lol at utd fans, it amazes me how embarassing you guys are to the rest of your fans. Hes hardly taunting, just stating the truth. In bristol over half the people at my school were utd fans.

Gordon Bennett I am sorry for the remark, but the witch hunt seriously I am not going to support another team I am a true RED and support one Team only
He is a talented player I wished UTD signed him I love Man city love to death

ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU ALL I

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

I'd be interested to know where you got this 'fact' from.

I live in Manchester

Gordon Bennett I am sorry for the remark, but the witch hunt seriously I am not going to support another team I am a true RED and support one Team only
He is a talented player I wished UTD signed him I love Man city love to death

ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU ALL I

No-one is asking you to support another team, just not to wish a broken leg against someone who has done no wrong.

Lol at utd fans, it amazes me how embarassing you guys are to the rest of your fans. Hes hardly taunting, just stating the truth. In bristol over half the people at my school were utd fans.
did you read the thread, or just generalise united fans?

Couldnt find the "taunt", then remeber ed it was from the BBC, who love Sun style headlines, and stopped caring at that point

did you read the thread, or just generalise united fans?

Couldnt find the "taunt", then remeber ed it was from the BBC, who love Sun style headlines, and stopped caring at that point
Hardly generalising, i just said how mikey is embarassing a few good utd fans on this forum with his pathetic and sick comments.

And Mikey, i guess you know everyone in manchester then?

I think he may have been told to say that tbh, probably just to annoy SAF. I think there will be a few more petty insults before the next Manchester derby as usual.

Hardly generalising, i just said how mikey is embarassing a few good utd fans on this forum with his pathetic and sick comments.

And Mikey, i guess you know everyone in manchester then?
you wrote lol at utd fans

Hope he turns out to be a massive flop, and go missing in the derby
hes not on chicharito's level ;)

Shame he playes for the wrong team, hes a great player, looking forward to see him in action...

I think he could turn out a much bigger success than Man Utd. fans would like him to be. He certainly has potential (i mean, IRL - big, rather pacey for a big guy, good finisher and header of the ball).

For those saying - this is the Premier League, the defences won't let him breathe - it's not like he went to another planet where he is now going to face some footballing super-robots. On the whole, defences are better organized and have somewhat better players than in Germany.

Still, they do not have magical powers to prevent players from scoring against them.
This is the league where Newcastle put 5 past West Ham and 6 past Aston Villa.
Where Wigan are trounced by 1-9 against Spurs (last season) and 0-6 Chelsea, who then go on and beat West Brom by the same margin. I could go on but I think you catch my drift.

Not a taunt, and the usual press nonsense trying to build it up that he has a huge rivalry with United within seconds of him joining. Pathetic. Non-story once more from the press.

Wow, Dzeko says something not really too controversial due to there being a million percent more Utd fans then the Population of Manchester, Its hardly anything New.... This is news How?

I think its great that he came to Premier League in overall. Would have liked him more in Arsenal shirt, but no way would Wenger pay anything more then 15-20m for player. Hope he does well cos by the things ive read about him he seems a good guy with nice attitude.

I really don't hope he becomes a weaker player, as he is a good striker. But he should not start taunting Manchester United like this. Manchester United has achieved so much it is unlikely to see City get those achievements.

Good player, but poor talking about United.

I really don't hope he becomes a weaker player, as he is a good striker. But he should not start taunting Manchester United like this. Manchester United has achieved so much it is unlikely to see City get those achievements.

Good player, but poor talking about United.

I don't see how he's taunted Manchester United. Take a quote, put it out of context, sensationalise. Welcome to the media.

media is ****...he didn't offend anyone or showed disrespect to Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.