i will try that option but i do have andre silva in top form :)

anyone else have tried the tactic?if you do please show me the results and if you find any fault on it please feel free to tell so we can improve it together :)

Very messy Opening Post made it confusing, rewrite it and more will most likely test!

thanks for the tip it's my1º or 2º post on the group so still struggling with the uploads, but i will take your advise

thank you, just changed it before reaing your post but from now on i will guide my posts for that :) thank you ;)

Tried the underdogs tactic with my Panathinaikos side in the Champs League away against a few big boys and won all of them! This looks the real deal. First match was Roma away and won 4-0!

View attachment 91589

sry but i dont understand how to use the 3 tatic
They are actually quite self-explanatory. Attacking version is for home mostly and against much smaller teams, control is for when ou're up against more evenly matched opponents (?) and the underdog is for difficult away games (or if your team is a smaller underdog team)

They are actually quite self-explanatory. Attacking version is for home mostly and against much smaller teams, control is for when ou're up against more evenly matched opponents (?) and the underdog is for difficult away games (or if your team is a smaller underdog team)

exactly, easy atacking against smaller teams, controling against opponents with the same value or if you want against opponents that you dont feel confortable to attack all the time, and the last when your side is not the favourite!

League table 16/17 and 17/18, please? Thanks.

so there you go loss 3 matches at first season cause i was improving the tactics through out the 1º season, but as you can see on the 2 one its being imaculated!