so there you go loss 3 matches at first season cause i was improving the tactics through out the 1º season, but as you can see on the 2 one its being imaculated!

Ok. Thanks.

Your champions league final against inter was just like famous man utd- bayern final;) two goals in last 3 minutes hehehe

Can somebody please post screen shots of player and team instructions as im on tablet. Please......

How good is your Pana team? I see you're in 2020. Do you have a lot of good regens on your team?

It's not bad and yes got a few really good regens. The result is still a big surprise and each season in the Champions League review my Pana side are rated as the biggest overachievers. I'd compare them at the start of the game with the ability level of Everton.

Could you describe what type of players this tactic needs? Does the CM have to be pure ball winning midfielders? I mean, should they have like 15 in tackling or is 11 enough and so on..

Could you describe what type of players this tactic needs? Does the CM have to be pure ball winning midfielders? I mean, should they have like 15 in tackling or is 11 enough and so on..
BWM: Kessier vukcevic ruben neves verre naingolan
winger: right foot left side, left foot right side
center backs: need to be fast the defensive line is very high
wing back: fast with good cross

BWM: Kessier vukcevic ruben neves verre naingolan
winger: right foot left side, left foot right side
center backs: need to be fast the defensive line is very high
wing back: fast with good cross
Okay, so basically good tackling, work rate and so on?

Whats their movement like on the pitch? Are they sitting back or attacking? Getting into opp. area? Takin long shots?

Okay, so basically good tackling, work rate and so on?

Whats their movement like on the pitch? Are they sitting back or attacking? Getting into opp. area? Takin long shots?

the BWM in control and attacking mode will support the attack, in average they score 10 to 15 goals per season.

the wing backs will be wide open, the tactic is set to exploit the middle so they will offer pass options to the midfielders, and they make tons of assistances.

the underdog tactic the right BWM will be set to stay sitted back to cover the right wing back and the left wing back will stay sitted on the defense to avoid any surprises.

have i been clear?

the BWM in control and attacking mode will support the attack, in average they score 10 to 15 goals per season.

the wing backs will be wide open, the tactic is set to exploit the middle so they will offer pass options to the midfielders, and they make tons of assistances.

the underdog tactic the right BWM will be set to stay sitted back to cover the right wing back and the left wing back will stay sitted on the defense to avoid any surprises.

have i been clear?
Great! I'll try it out w/ a couple of teams

Post images of tactic and team instructions for those on Touch, please