Post images of tactic and team instructions for those on Touch, please

Underdog
View attachment 91423

View attachment 91419

the left wing back set as defensive full back will stay sitted at back with the centers backs
the right wing back will be balance upfront to support the attack and offer more solutions to the attack, as consequence the right BWM will be set to remain in positon to cover him.

CONTROL

View attachment 91416

View attachment 91420

- Both wing backs will support the attack, always wide open to offer pass options, the anchor man will cover the midfilders and win the ball as fast as possible,the BWM will show up in the area trying to score.

ATTACK

View attachment 91421

View attachment 91418

The idea is the same as the other 2, exploit the middle opening spaces for the wing backs to show up, and make the difference upfront.

They are all very solid at the back, in neither of them will suffer a lot of goals, very balanced.

Last edited:
Post images of tactic and team instructions for those on Touch, please

View attachment 91417

As example the las UCL match, both of wing backs with one assistance for goal, striker score twice ( average 45 goals per season ), no goals conceded, my team just failed on possession.

Most of my players are youngsters from the u19 FC Porto team, i cant imagine if i went to sign top class players.

if there's something else you want to see clear just let me know :)

this tactics not working well with me, not consistent enough and my defence is leaking alot of goals. love this tactics but not sure why its not working well enough, leaking alot of goals from cross and also one on one which their strikers managed to break my offside trap

this tactics not working well with me, not consistent enough and my defence is leaking alot of goals. love this tactics but not sure why its not working well enough, leaking alot of goals from cross and also one on one which their strikers managed to break my offside trap

how fast are you center backs?
my defense is working very well, specially the underdog!

So I decided to take charge of a mid-table swedish team called Hammarbyhalf way through the season. Now I didnt really think this tactic would be suited for teams from smaller leagues as this tactic does demand a certain level of quality (I assumed).

The reason why I choose Hammarby is two folded: 1. A mid-table swedish team that has some quality but is by no means a top team, so if this tactic can achieve some success with this then it should be a pretty good indicator of how well the tactic works.
2. Hammarby actually has a squad that is well suited for this type of tactic. Hammarby has two rather quick CBs, two really har working ball winning midfielders and one or two good wingers.

As I said I jumped straight into the middle of the season and took charge just ahead of the match against Norrköping, just below the red line drawn in the picture. So anything above the red line is the previous manager and below are my results:

View attachment 91353

Hammarby was 11th in the league, and now we are 4th.

This match doesnt seem to be that impressive but looking at the table, Malmö are 20 points ahead of us in the table. And despite playing away from home against a very dominant team we still managed to get a draw and had a lot of possession. Also note that for this match I had to use my reserve keeper, as my first choice was injured, and he is not a very good goalkeeper.
View attachment 91352

So far the tactic looks really impressive.

Only two negative things ive noticed is that there seem to be a certain number of draws and we rarely get to keep a clean sheet, the opposition usually scores at least one goal which is a shame.

Last edited:
So I decided to take charge of a mid-table swedish team called Hammarbyhalf way through the season. Now I didnt really think this tactic would be suited for teams from smaller leagues as this tactic does demand a certain level of quality (I assumed).

The reason why I choose Hammarby is two folded: 1. A mid-table swedish team that has some quality but is by no means a top team, so if this tactic can achieve some success with this then it should be a pretty good indicator of how well the tactic works.
2. Hammarby actually has a squad that is well suited for this type of tactic. Hammarby has two rather quick CBs, two really har working ball winning midfielders and one or two good wingers.

As I said I jumped straight into the middle of the season and took charge just ahead of the match against Norrköping, just below the red line drawn in the picture. So anything above the red line is the previous manager and below are my results:

View attachment 1118963

Hammarby was 11th in the league, and now we are 4th.

This match doesnt seem to be that impressive but looking at the table, Malmö are 20 points ahead of us in the table. And despite playing away from home against a very dominant team we still managed to get a draw and had a lot of possession. Also note that for this match I had to use my reserve keeper, as my first choice was injured, and he is not a very good goalkeeper.
View attachment 1118964

So far the tactic looks really impressive.

Only two negative things ive noticed is that there seem to be a certain number of draws and we rarely get to keep a clean sheet, the opposition usually scores at least one goal which is a shame.

fulham sweden what of the tactics are you using?
i've made some changes in order to improve the attack performance, try to set both BWM to go further upfront, and set the goalkeeper to attack to minimize the space between himself and the centerbacks,for me it is working so far.

fulham sweden what of the tactics are you using?
i've made some changes in order to improve the attack performance, try to set both BWM to go further upfront, and set the goalkeeper to attack to minimize the space between himself and the centerbacks,for me it is working so far.
Ive been using attack and underdog.
The BWMs seem to already have "go further forward"

Ive been using attack and underdog.
The BWMs seem to already have "go further forward"

just one of them.

i will start a new save this week so i can test it with some changes, but with a smaller team, cause im no taking that many goals on my porto save, but i'm having some ideas to improve both defensive and midfield performance, by the weekend i will post it!

Finished my season unbeaten (!). I took Hammarby from 11th to 2nd place in half a season. Great tactic!

Can't make out the team instructions as the bottom parts are missing, and you haven't uploaded screens for players individual roles. Really want to try this but as I'm on tablet I can't yet

Finished my season unbeaten (!). I took Hammarby from 11th to 2nd place in half a season. Great tactic!

Did your defensive performance improved?
how many goals have you conceed?
Post your results and table

Can someone please upload this for football manager touch 17

just one of them.

i will start a new save this week so i can test it with some changes, but with a smaller team, cause im no taking that many goals on my porto save, but i'm having some ideas to improve both defensive and midfield performance, by the weekend i will post it!

Were you planning to share the new versions?

In my save, got offered West Ham job near Dec.2018, and the squad is full of natural wingers. And impressed by the less number of goals conceded (as shown in some of the screenshots in the thread), I am aiming to use this set of tactics.