Ebbsfleet first season 106points and only lost 2..... A REAL SAVE!

retsinnab69

Reaction score
Hi all FM fans and players.

some of you might remember me for the xavi passing tactic i was the first person on FM11 to get well over 100 passes out of the tactic.

I dont like posting tactics up but ive had it with people putting i have the best tactic and they use real, psg man city just the big clubs.

I wanted to come up with a tactic that will work with all clubs and you dont have to go out and buy buy buy.............

So ive been making my home and away tactic for sometime now and its been going great play with the big clubs PSG and guangzhou in china both clubs i went unbeaten in the league with both clubs first time in FM14. so i thought i would try my home club Ebbsfleet. And here are the results, stats, league table, transfers and other stuff to show that i havent edit any players given myself millions and all that.

if you want to know anything or slag me off please do so lol

Good luck if you want to try these tactics. Like i said they have worked well for me.

looks decent. will try it out tonight. maybe a SS of the number of saves to show that it's not a result of save and load? :D

Yeah will do. Taken me about 2 and a half weeks to do a season as busy with work and family. Will post that tonight when i get back from work.

for a tactic with 106 points thats awesome!, your Average rating of your players doesnt seem very high mind?

Wow.....for the first time this FM14 im playing with leeds.. always a great team,. going to play with this tactic. because this is a bit insane ;)
let you now how it works
any tips for leeds or players..

Looks good, do you always use the away tactic when away or do you sometimes use the home for away games depending on who you play??

I did a save with Leeds using just the home tactic was unbeaten in the 20 games that I did. Didn't buy anyone as I took over at the end of jan. But I did sell the young right back Sam something for 8million that have me money to play with.
Wow.....for the first time this FM14 im playing with leeds.. always a great team,. going to play with this tactic. because this is a bit insane ;)
let you now how it works
any tips for leeds or players..

For that save yes home tactic for home and away tactic for away. But use whatever one you want. I think they are both good
Looks good, do you always use the away tactic when away or do you sometimes use the home for away games depending on who you play??

WOW
First game with the home tactic playing with AFC Wimbledon, tactic absolutely not fluid :

View attachment 339885

I was struggling before this game !
Oxford is on top of the League 2 in this save !

Great result. This tactic will work for any team! I have try it with so many teams and it just doesn't fail. Like I said in the opening post don't like giving my tactic out but once in a while I will share. Lol
WOW
First game with the home tactic playing with AFC Wimbledon, tactic absolutely not fluid :

View attachment 680005

I was struggling before this game !
Oxford is on top of the League 2 in this save !

Would you be so kind as to tell me if you use OI's?

I don't really know don't look at all the stat just like winning. But just for you I will pull a load of games. If you want to pick some from the results on the first page so it doesn't look like I'm picking the best ones.
It does give up a lot of cccs and half chances though

I believe you but just saying this is my experience I'm winning still but if the opponent could finish I wouldn't be ha