Ebbsfleet first season 106points and only lost 2..... A REAL SAVE!

I would of thought more people would of look and try the tactics. Must be the word ebbsleet that's scaring people off. A tactic that works for a lower league team must be cheating lol.

I give them a chance usually half a season as I can do that fairly quickly! Think I motor through tactics because I'm at a loss with this game it's so frustrating! Sorry if I'm over critical

Your not at all there are so many tactics on here and 99% are not very good. So all hard to find one. I just come on here to look at packs and skins. And always end up reading posts lol.
I give them a chance usually half a season as I can do that fairly quickly! Think I motor through tactics because I'm at a loss with this game it's so frustrating! Sorry if I'm over critical

Looks good and as I am currently in Skrill South with my promoted East Grinstead side I would like to give these a try.

Just a couple of questions...

Does your Asst Manager do the teamtalks too?
What about team training? Asst?
Do you pick players based on suitability for the role or do you have critical attribs for players?

I notice the striker is more physical and quick than technical and creative.

Asst manager for team talks and training. When it comes to picking its who's fit more then anything else. There is so many games in that league.
Looks good and as I am currently in Skrill South with my promoted East Grinstead side I would like to give these a try.

Just a couple of questions...

Does your Asst Manager do the teamtalks too?
What about team training? Asst?
Do you pick players based on suitability for the role or do you have critical attribs for players?

I notice the striker is more physical and quick than technical and creative.

very nice tactic, media pred. 11 I used away tactic in away match and home tactic in home match. I think that away tactic is better than home ;)

sorry for my english :) View attachment 339848

Well done did you use the tactic for the whole season????? If not could you let me know wins lost draws please
very nice tactic, media pred. 11 I used away tactic in away match and home tactic in home match. I think that away tactic is better than home ;)

sorry for my english :) View attachment 680082

The Away tactic is amazeballs, home tactic is not so sure on yet

Best away tactic on fm now doubt, cant buy a win at home tho lol which is strange haha