Ebbsfleet first season 106points and only lost 2..... A REAL SAVE!

That's funny, cause I think IMO that the away one is so weak and the home one is very strong :)

Strange no one is playing with this tactic. It's for me one of the best this year.

there is two reason why not.

1 no want wants to play FM14 because FM15 is just round the corner
or
2 because its been tested with ebbsfleet no one gives a sh*t

but hey as long as the people that are using are enjoying it thats all that matters

@retsinnab69 whats your thought process on your attacking corners set-piece?

I think the fact that it is Ebbsfleet should get people interested. It may be that people are playing with it and because it is working so well they aren't coming back to the forums to criticise or look for another tactic.

I'm East Grinstead in the Skrill South and although I plugged it in after about 10 games and both are still only about 75% fluid I haven't lost. I even beat Altrincham of the Skrill Premier in the FA Trophy.

I don't even have the players for the away version (IFs) and it's still working. Some of the movement and football is great.

I hope it continues because so far this is the best I have played at this level. Other tactics have got me promoted here usually through playoffs but this looks like it could make up the current 8 point deficit (was 12) to Hereford.

so glad its working for you. these are the best tactics ive made for a very long time. they really will work with any team. good luck hope you win the league
I think the fact that it is Ebbsfleet should get people interested. It may be that people are playing with it and because it is working so well they aren't coming back to the forums to criticise or look for another tactic.

I'm East Grinstead in the Skrill South and although I plugged it in after about 10 games and both are still only about 75% fluid I haven't lost. I even beat Altrincham of the Skrill Premier in the FA Trophy.

I don't even have the players for the away version (IFs) and it's still working. Some of the movement and football is great.

I hope it continues because so far this is the best I have played at this level. Other tactics have got me promoted here usually through playoffs but this looks like it could make up the current 8 point deficit (was 12) to Hereford.