Okaay thanks anyway mateeee

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Found a good website http://www.thepyramid.info/ < good website shows that Level 14 is with the biggest amount of leagues 73 leagues this is a big amount :) stil want to do it but i need 'the shots' to send me the db first :)

looks good but making level 11 with the shots so i cant help sorryy :)
Seems an odd thing to say when....

I made Level 14 already, but my comp can't handel it :'( Trust me it takes ages to go that far!!! I sold the DB in my school for 50p tho. Good money :D Made nearly £20!

The Shots has already done to level 14 and his computer cant handle it - seems like a waste of time for him to do to level 11 again, and surely if he was helping you Amosboyo then he would've shared his level 14 db with you

Something don't add up

The Shots has already done to level 14 and his computer cant handle it - seems like a waste of time for him to do to level 11 again, and surely if he was helping you Amosboyo then he would've shared his level 14 db with you

Something don't add up

I was already helping Amosboyo.

And I'm waiting for the DB back. But if he doesn't wanna send it, you will have to try and get it from him on fb or something?

I was already helping Amosboyo.

And I'm waiting for the DB back. But if he doesn't wanna send it, you will have to try and get it from him on fb or something?
You were already helping Amosboyo before you made level 14 - you made level 14, didn't share it with amosboyo and then sold it at school - carried on helping amosboyo to level 11 which the two of you together havent made !??!!

You were already helping Amosboyo before you made level 14 - you made level 14, didn't share it with amosboyo and then sold it at school - carried on helping amosboyo to level 11 which the two of you together havent made !??!!

I am making level 11 wales with Amosboyo, and I made level 14 for england.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4353
My Wales' level 6 with cups :)
Attached shots should be attached
South%20Wales%20Amateur%20League%20Division%20Two%20%28Information_%20League%20Table%29-2.png

The shots i need that db as quick as possible :) Triv i am also making wales level 11 ;)

Amosboyo has already uploaded Wales Level 6, but good work still.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

The shots i need that db as quick as possible :) Triv i am also making wales level 11 ;)
I don't think that I can get it soon. Next weekend at best. You're better off making it yourself. But if I do get the DB, I will post in this thread for all to enjoy.

Thanks :) okay but mate if you made it then why didnt you save it on a disk so you would have it now??

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

just seems weird :/

Cheers mateee :) good luck with level 11 amosboyo

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Making Level 10 now adding real Chairmans and' Managers for level 10 :)

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Making Level 10 now adding real Chairmans and' Managers for level 10 :)

is ther any way i can download england lvl 11

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

is ther any way i can download england lvl 11

After i have Released level 10 i will start on it with a few helpers :) hope that helps

Triv we are are making level 11 england :)
I'm not questioning that i was questioning wether or not The Shots had already made English level 14 - he said he was helping you before he made level 14 - and you say he is still helping you after he made level 14 - if he made Level 14 after starting to help you than why are you only on level 11 together when he has already made further down on his own.

When i questioned him about this he said that you 2 were doing level 11 in Wales not england - which would explain why he hadn't shared with you his English level 14 db - but you just said that you're working on England level 11...

All this makes me think that the level 14 database never existed

I am making level 11 wales with Amosboyo, and I made level 14 for england.