Just Downloaded level 9 with cups looks brilliant wel done :) cant wait to start

Dude, I can give you his fb, and you can ask him for it. I didn't save it, as I couldn't play it, it takes like 5mins to go through one day.

If he gives it then fine, otherwise tough luck. I have lots of research stuff still on my comp, if you want help making it tho.

thanks mike, whats his fb ? okay thanks :)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

??????????????????/

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:34 PM ----------

Stil no awnserr the shots is there really a "level 14 england" ??

I'm not online all the time you know. :p

I will send it to you, don't worry.

Wow! It will be great if you will made 16 levels to England. I really wanted it.

Can you help raulzur? and level 10 Should be done by the end of the week

Ammm... I don't think that I succedes because I from Israel and I don't know very nuch about this legues, sorry.

But when you released lvl 10 and more I will download.

Hi, Just looked at your DB and there are lots of problems. You have the correct basic structure, but nothing else.

No league sorting rules, no prize money, no fixture rules, no league sorting boundaries, no correct info on clubs, some clubs don't have stadiums, no derbies, no awards ect.

Did you just enable teams?

Anyway, if you want I can correct these things for you?

Level 12 db. Added onto Fm-base just waiting for Approval. :)

Did you add this?

Hi, Just looked at your DB and there are lots of problems. You have the correct basic structure, but nothing else.

No league sorting rules, no prize money, no fixture rules, no league sorting boundaries, no correct info on clubs, some clubs don't have stadiums, no derbies, no awards ect.

Did you just enable teams?

Anyway, if you want I can correct these things for you?

Ronaldinhoo - quick question.....hope you can help :)

i downloaded your level 9, but when the file came up, it was an unknown programme, so when i saved it to the correct folder - and when i double clicked on it, it asked me what programme to open it with.....do you have any ideas of how to get it sorted? is there a specific programme i need to download or anything?

if you or anyone else can help - i'd be so grateful! :)

Loading up the level 12 leagues now mate. Will be using your DB to write a story as well, so you'll be able to see how it does as well.

Level 12 is pretty good, but a little basic, will you be updating to make it more detailed?

Cheers, yeah i am adding detial in Then probz will be incorparated into level 13 mate